Options

Daily Challenges and Rewards

elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
I found an old phone of mine that had TSB 16 installed on it so I got curious and opened it. This version had 3 daily challenges that if you completed them you got a reward. It also had a leaderboard where if you finished in the top 100 daily/weekly you earned rewards for having the most runs, hits, and wins. Weekly rewards you could earn a good amount of gold if you were in the top 10. Bring these back, they are nice little boosts to help players out!

Comments

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Daily rewards would add to the fun. Not sure why they were eliminated 
  • Options
    ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I receive daily awards everyday. I also receive big awards for finishing top rank also. Are you saying that you guys don’t receive these?
  • Options
    elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    Yeah I get these as well. There are typically the rewards that Glu sends out daily which are greatly appreciated, and you have the rewards for prime events and club events, but these rewards in the 2016 version were on top of those and they were individually based off how much you played and how well your team performed. The game would track how many hits/runs/wins you had each day and if you were in the top tiers there were gold rewards for each category. 

These would be a nice addition again to focus on team development and not be based off of bonus points in events.
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    elksteaks said:
    Yeah I get these as well. There are typically the rewards that Glu sends out daily which are greatly appreciated, and you have the rewards for prime events and club events, but these rewards in the 2016 version were on top of those and they were individually based off how much you played and how well your team performed. The game would track how many hits/runs/wins you had each day and if you were in the top tiers there were gold rewards for each category. 

These would be a nice addition again to focus on team development and not be based off of bonus points in events.
    Couldn’t agree more. Bring back the merit based rewards