Options

Customer Service Care

ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
I have had great Customer Service Care concerning questions and issues that I have had. Although I see and hear others complain, I have yet to have a bad experience with GLU CS. 🤞 2-3 days tops and they have responded and/or taken care of the issue and I am not VIP. I imagine what it would be like with VIP status. 

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I didn’t have a response from last Sunday all the way to Saturday. I counted 14 messages sent on my end before getting a response. And the response wasn’t useful at all
  • Options
    elksteakselksteaks Registered Users 27 Posts
    Same here customer care has been great and I am not a VIP. I can only imagine how many requests they get every day and I’m sure each one takes time to look into. I know everyone wants their gold or something to be fixed, it just takes some time. One of the automated responses I got not too long ago said it could be a couple days due to the volume of requests that they have had, so they are letting people know up front that it could take awhile.

A week is longer than a couple days, but could sending so many messages within that timeframe make the response take longer? Not sure how their system works and don’t know what the issue was that they were looking at for you.

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    In my experience it's very hit and miss. There have been times I was surprised at the quickness and the great response I got and other times it was like living through 2016 again where there were severly delayed responses that consisted of a form letter/canned response that was useless. Overall, response time and quality is much improved from my previous experiences, so here's hoping it continues in a positive direction.
    It's all done with mirrors