Options

MOVE VIPS

TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
HEY GUYS
CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ALL THE VIP LOADED TEAMS TO THEIR OWN LEAGUE OR BRACKETS WE MOVED OUR TEAM AND WAS IN A NEW BRACKET WHERE WE COULD FINISH IN THE TOP 10 OR AT LEAST BE COMPETITIVE , THIS WAS MAKING THE GAME MORE ENJOYABLE KNOWING IF WE PUT TH EFFORT IN WE COULD EARN ACCOLADES AND BETTER PRIZES ............... NOW WE HAVE 4 TEAMS FULL OF VIPS AND MANY MORE TEAMS PUTTING UP REDICULOUS SCORES CLAIMING THE TOP PRIZES AND SPOTS MAKING THE GAME NON COMPETITIVE AGAIN AND NO FUN FOR US SMALL FISH .NOT ONLY DO THEY GET THE BEST OF EVERYTHING THEY MOVE TILL THEY FIND A BRACKET THEY CAN TOP ..... NOT REALLY FAIR PLAY IF A NEWBIE HAS TO BATTLE SOMEONE WITH ALL DIAMOND PLAYERS ????

I SAY ANY TEAM WITH 3 OR MORE VIPS BE MOVED TO THEIR OWN BRACKET
WHOS WITH ME ON THIS ?????

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU AGREE.
CHEERS GUYS
TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Being VIP has nothing to do with that. If you get lucky on the bonus player boxes then you get big points, simple as that. The only perk being a VIP has is the monthly gifts from GLU and that still doesn't mean you win every event. Not defending VIP status or picking on your post @TOUGHNUTZ , just giving some insight.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @houmy is right. VIP have nothing to do with how well your club does. Its all dumb luck on pulling boxes. So sorry no likes for you @TOUGHNUTZ.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Also, its not like they pick what bracket they want to be in. So just because you got placed in a bracket with good clubs doesn't mean they are all vips. Has nothing to do with the matter. What if the newbie pulls 3 super players in a club? Should he be moved as well? No logic behind this thinking.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ARE YOU dkarski87 or Houmy vips ??? i bet you are ...... and what a crock of S.... from both of you , vips almost by definition have all 5 star players , they get amazing bonuses every month, free stuff every friday , higher odds on boxes , and drafts , plus what ever else they havent let slip , oh and your own room ...... and yes we can somewhat pick our bracket , not pick but start new team in bronze then slowly rank up till you find a bracket your gonna top so its easy for you guys , you already have a massive advantage over non paying players , ill be vip shortly hopefully and be doing the same thing and wont mind our own bracket , what the fun putting up 40 plus runs over a newbie ??? im guessing you were picked on at school so you like being on top for once .........hahahahaa you can have it ,

So just because you got placed in a bracket with good clubs doesn't mean they are all vips .....dkarski87 really ? do you even read what im saying ???? im saying the teams putting up 200 mill in 1 hour isnt 1,2,3,4 vips they are 10 plus vips OR CHEATS , personally its not A BIG DEAL , as ive beaten some of you vips but im here also fighting for the little guy who just wants to have fun and win some games . Besides im sure they could structure it a bit more fairly ,

am i out of line posting this here ??? hahahaha i do forget most of you guys here are vips or wanna be's ( like me )
    or maybe they should base game reward on percentage of opponent so if your twice as good as your opponent you only get half rewards LMFAO

BESIDES ALL THAT , WHY ARE VIPS AND PEOPLE WITH 50K PLUS TEAMS PLAYING IN BRONZE ANYWAYS ? ARE THEY NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE BIG LEAGUES ??? :wink: HAHA IM ABOUT TO GO PLATINUM SO IM PLAYING UP WITH THE BIG BOYS AND NOT IN THE KIDDIES POOL HAHAHAHAHA

ALLS GOOD IN WAR AND WELL WAR
    HOPE TO FACE OFF WITH YOU TWO IN THE GAME
    CHEERS
  • Options
    For those of you who spend the time on here and actually help one another, I thank you. I am not going to waste my time responding to @toughnutz and his comments as almost of all of his posts are negative and dont help the users playing on here. For people that know @houmy and others like him, the guy spends his time helping people on here whenever he can because he chooses too, is he a VIP? Perhaps, but that has nothing to do with it. He takes the time to help new/old players with questions they have about the game. People that spend the time on here can all vouch for that.

Better drafting odds for VIPS? I have no idea what your smoking in that pipe of yours buddy but keep puffing away. 90% of the stuff you post is non-sense and doesn't help anyone on here. Congrats on becoming a platinum player... must feel like a great accomplishment. I bet you have a really good team to have achieved it. Congrats on being such a good player. LOL... tool bag. Yea BTW I was that 6'5 kid that got picked on in school bud, I was always picked on and it sucked. Anytime you want a face-to-face to chat feel free to send me a PM, I would be happy to oblige you.

Good-luck to the rest of you fine people in this game, dont waste your time reading stuff from this user. Always complaining and never gives advice or help to other users. Just let him enjoy his AWESOME platinum team in the game, like he said... he is going to be a VIP soon. With all the perks he listed above... lol crackpot.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I’m not a vip. These points are all since Monday. We start a new club every week. I’ll attach a shot to show you I don’t have the VIP lounge for proof. You can put up major points and not be a VIP. It can be done. Also, you can turn the caps lock off when you post.  In case you didn’t know

• Options
    Also, what is the advantage of being a VIP and having a really good team if you are only placed against other really good teams?  You shouldn’t be punished for having a really good team. All players have the ability to build their team up. You don’t like the tough competition?  Get a better team
  • Options
    @TOUGHNUTZ so I am confused. Are you a big spending player or not? You say you may be VIP soon and if you are depending on the quality of your posts and the number of  "LOL &Hahahas" that you use in your posts instead of spending real money then good luck.

• Options
    Yeah I’m with you both @Houmy and @dkarski87. I think he may have realized after my post that being VIP doesn’t mean you always put up big numbers and that those who aren’t VIP can’t put up big numbers. I’m pretty sure VIP’s don’t get better odds on boxes and they only get gifts once a month, not every Friday like @TOUGHNUTZ said. I’m gold, not a VIP, and am 4th in my bracket this weekend. There are VIp’s Ahead and behind me. 
  • Options
    maybe i was intoxicated a little when i wrote that so maybe i wasnt totally clear but im a spender, not big but a little each week , so you think its fair play VIPs or high ranking teams facing up against players that have just started @Bigpredfan ???? LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT !
    I was posting on behalf of a group of players most of which just started and got destroyed by big teams and im talking over 100,000 ........even saw 110 k team in rookie ( come on ) and the only reason the big teams are in bronze is so they get easy wins its like a nba star playing a child lmao , theres no competition in bronze rookie im at gold lvl 6 I spend , i love the competition in gold , its hard and fun , my team isnt at good as yours @Bigpredfan but im getting there , As for VIP getting a sweet deal , they have it sweet , as they should but maybe not as sweet as they do lol they give out 80-100 gifts to the vips EVERY FRIDAY on twitter as well as the monthly gifts , 1 fella got 5 prime player boxes thats potentially almost half a team of primes

btw @Bigpredfan nice score , but the teams i was talking about put that up in the first hour not all weekend and why get your panties in a bunch for it was only a suggestion mwahahahahaha
  • Options
    80-100 gifts every friday on Twitter just for VIPs? The #FreeStuffFriday is open to everyone on Twitter and entrants are selected at random for 1 or 2 weekend boxes and some xp. How do you just make this stuff up?

• Options
    thats not what i was told by the person running it , GLUUUUUUUUUUU you owe me a gift then :D
  • Options
    when i was there the person said "for the first 80 clickers " didnt mention what prize was at all just gift and they said i wasnt valid as i wasnt vip sorry if you wasnt there to verify it , thats why i got off the twitter as i was only there for that
  • Options
    I got free stuff Friday last week and someone else in our club who isn’t VIP got it this week. 

I dont know what what you mean by teams being matched up against teams who are 110K team strength. I’ve never faced a team that high and I’ve played 4500 games. You might mean your club of new teams was grouped with a club of teams like that.  If that is the case, then haven’t those clubs who have built their teams up earned first by spending the money and building their teams up where they can streak?  

Just because you dont don’t like something doesn’t mean it isn’t fair. Anyone can become a VIP, just spend a lot of money quickly. 2 new guys in our club spent $500 in a week and became VIP just like that. Players who spend like that don’t deserve a tougher grouping, they actually deserve an easier one
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Honestly @Bigpredfan & @houmy.... Don't waste anymore time on this thread. This guy has no idea what he is talking about and is clearly misinformed in almost every aspect. I wish I got 1 gift a week from GLU, 80-100.... this guys is nuts. Let him believe whatever he wants to believe, if he actually read the twitter posts he would see that Free Stuff Friday is for all players of the game.

Ignore this clown, it's a waste of energy responding to this thread.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Note: Your team gets ranked based on your tier and level. A bronze team will never face a team over 100k strength. The best they would face is a high level silver... maybe a gold team if they had been in bronze for a long long time. Your team match ups are based on your progression levels, so again... no idea what he is talking about.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    wow firstly thanks for kicking someone who obviously got the wrong information again and again , great members you are , glu must be so proud to have you lot here , and also ive seen it myself 16k team against 110,k because he joined a new team that was still in rookie , and i have been put up against a rookie so dont tell me it dont happen. . so it does and can happen ......
    either way your only fighting against the idea of being taken away from your precious easy points , so from facebook and here my count has it about 40- 3 and since im only posting on behalf of a group on facebook , i dont really care what you have to say or think , your all vips and very regular members here and really fellas glu isnt going to change anything now , they cant even go 1 week without a major clitch , so i really doubt they would even change anything even if it was a good idea ( for all ) not just you lot
  • Options
    I just have one question and I’m done. How do you join someone’s team?  I can join a club, but not a team. Clubs can be matched against clubs whose teams can have great differences and still be competitive 
  • Options
    dadneverwinsdadneverwins Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Guys, it's a game.  Some people are VIPs, some are not.  Some players have strong teams, others have weak ones.  That's life.  Deal with it.  If you dont like where you are, get better or find a game more suited to you.  I am leader of a top level club.  We have 10 (and counting...) vip players.  We are friends and enjoy playing the game together.  Yes, we want to win, we play to win, but wouldn't it be pointless any other way.  The players do not make the rules...  enjoy the game or dont play it. It's really not that complicated!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yeap @dadneverwins. It is just a game, our club doesn't have that many VIPs but we remain a competitive club in almost all events. We all enjoy the game, bottom line. I will always support my fellow players like @houmy and any others that take the time to help others with their questions with the game.

Like you said, if you don't like it. Don't play or get a better team. If your telling me that your in gold level and your facing teams with 16K strength then your team must really not be very good. I have been in gold for at least 2 months now and have yet to face a team that low. Get your self a better team and stop complaining for other people like your so called facebook group.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    We have one VIP guy in our club and he does not always out perform the players within our own club. I wouldn’t say it’s a safe assumption that VIP players have an easier road to being better. At the end of the day, all of the picks and boxes they get and regular players get are subject to chance, ie. percentage yield 
  • Options
    you cannot argue they dont have it better when as 1 bonus gift a friend got 5 prime draft picks and we got was 1 x no.1 draft and 25k cash ........... is that even close to no advntage ????
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    It’s an increased probability of a good outsome sure. But you could get 5 x 3.5 prime guys and trade em all in or you could get a 5 star with the no 1 pick. I realize that there are benefits to vip, that’s why we all want in, but I’m saying it doesn’t guarantee you’re going to be the best at every event. 
  • Options
    slaphandsslaphands Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    TOUGHNUTZ said:
    HEY GUYS CAN WE PLEASE MOVE ALL THE VIP LOADED TEAMS TO THEIR OWN LEAGUE OR BRACKETS WE MOVED OUR TEAM AND WAS IN A NEW BRACKET WHERE WE COULD FINISH IN THE TOP 10 OR AT LEAST BE COMPETITIVE , THIS WAS MAKING THE GAME MORE ENJOYABLE KNOWING IF WE PUT TH EFFORT IN WE COULD EARN ACCOLADES AND BETTER PRIZES ............... NOW WE HAVE 4 TEAMS FULL OF VIPS AND MANY MORE TEAMS PUTTING UP REDICULOUS SCORES CLAIMING THE TOP PRIZES AND SPOTS MAKING THE GAME NON COMPETITIVE AGAIN AND NO FUN FOR US SMALL FISH .NOT ONLY DO THEY GET THE BEST OF EVERYTHING THEY MOVE TILL THEY FIND A BRACKET THEY CAN TOP ..... NOT REALLY FAIR PLAY IF A NEWBIE HAS TO BATTLE SOMEONE WITH ALL DIAMOND PLAYERS ???? I SAY ANY TEAM WITH 3 OR MORE VIPS BE MOVED TO THEIR OWN BRACKET WHOS WITH ME ON THIS ????? PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU AGREE. CHEERS GUYS

Dude, im with you 100%. Those VIP teams are ridiculous and most of us don't have a chance against them. Its all a money pit.
  • Options
    Trifon92Trifon92 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve already accepted that my club and I won’t reach top 10 much, but we’re good enough to challenge that 17 spot and that’s always fun to watch! Also yeah, it’s all getting lucky in the weekend boxes!
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I wouldn’t have a problem with this, the only teams that i’m facing currently are VIP’s, I don’t have a hard time beating them, but for sure sometimes i’ll face one that has 120K team strength and won’t even be able to do 1 point...
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez