Options

Is anybody's video for gold cycle slowing down?

paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
i've noticed that the cycle between videos is slowing down and that there's more time in between videos when I'm in one of my sessions.  To put it another way,  videos are in a longer holding pattern before I can watch the next video in the sequence.

Comments

• Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    paidoff said:
    i've noticed that the cycle between videos is slowing down and that there's more time in between videos when I'm in one of my sessions.  To put it another way,  videos are in a longer holding pattern before I can watch the next video in the sequence.
    Yes, it has become incredibly slow for me. GLU blamed it on my internet.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I've noticed a slowdown also.   Watched for an hour and a half and only got through about 50

• Options
    WickedWookieWickedWookie Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yes it takes longer to load the video than to watch it most of time. 
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    mines been running great , been getting lots of vids open then end straight away , and paying but its very random i think buying 1 pack during event must affect it as i always have better vids after i buy a cheap pack lol
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I have the same problem, I won't have any problem for the first 10 but after that it's a whole different story haha
    @Yankees917182 I've got told the same thing even though I sent them my Internet connection speed
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    PrimarchMarkPrimarchMark Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've noticed when using the videos too much it'll start giving videos slower then start giving and error or get stuck on loading. I usually stop for a day or two and then it starts working properly again.