Options

Prime players

isuckateventsisuckatevents Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
what’s the best way to get prime players?

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If you can cycle walkoff that would be the easiest way once they start offering them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    isuckateventsisuckatevents Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks 
  • Options
    Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Houmy said:

If you can cycle walkoff that would be the easiest way once they start offering them.

IF being the key word. Hitters are so debuffed it's incredible difficult to cycle. A hitter with 168 hitting against a pitcher with 92 stuff....hitter grounds into a double play, then pop flys. Can't tell you the number of times ive done this
  • Options
    @Spyder1 once you master it though you get so many good players easily. It's by far my most favorite event.

• Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Spyder1. It's no different than how bonus games are weighted.  Make sure you're playing games to get hitting practice in to land those situational opposite field singles  practice makes perfect
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    @Spyder1 I agree with the others about WOH. It used to be my least favorite event of the week. I spent a ton of time playing the event the each week and finally got past the last level yesterday. It has become my favorite event as well. Best way to improve your team and you get a player that you can everyday(except for Slugfest). 
  • Options
    @rmouse511 congrats on cycling. Now you got a great player for a few weeks. It just sucks that POM drop so much in points once their boost is done. The Pollock POM I got from WOH was maxed level 10 silver at 167 and dropped to 116 yesterday once his boost was gone so now he's on my inactives.

• Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I also reset my Legend player to be a switch hitting catcher with OPS leader hitting qualities and bonus skill of RISP. It took a lot of resources to do it, but will be really helpful with WOH every week.

• Options
    Yeah I made my legend a switch hitter and RISP skill from the get go simply for WOH as switch hitters are great in that position. I had Chipper in 2017 and he used to crush it mostly because of his switch hitting. Sigh, miss my 17 roster again.

• Options
    jtgenterprisesjtgenterprises Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    What does OPS leading hitter mean?