Options

Bonus games question

DBK53DBK53 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
First year playing and currently 43K at Silver VI. I have over 100 bonus games saved up but not ready to turn gold yet. My question is can i still play bonus games in club event after i reach 50 wins without playing the playoff games to turn gold? Currently at 48/50 wins

Comments

• Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    You don’t have to play your playoff games to move up a level. You can play as many games as you want at each level. So you can continue to play bonus games once you reach 50 wins. Don’t level up until you have plenty of resources ( cash and XP) to level your team skills and players up.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @rmouse511 explained it well so hopefully you got your answer. Just make sure you have some of the bonus players to get extra points in the bonus event otherwise you'll pretty much be wasting the tickets. Once you are out of tickets you can still play bonus games for $5K each game.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I agree about having bonus players. If you don’t have any of those you aren’t really helping your club (basically 200 club points a win) so don’t waste the bonus games that you have saved up.
  • Options
    Many thanks for your quick replys. Picked up Goldy in a POTW box on Tuesday so i'll be using up my bonus games now. Thanks again.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Just be careful. You can stay at the level you are forever, but after winning so many division games (bonus games and tournament games), you will start facing tougher competition. You will find yourself facing gold teams. You can play extra games, but eventually you will need to move up
  • Options
    I noticed that already. Played quite a few gold teams yesterday in bonus games. Cash is not a problem but how much xp would you guys recommend i have before turning gold? I have seen the charts in the forum but should i start by maxing my best players or do everyone equally
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    What I did myself was boosting all the Training's and Maxing out pretty much every player, I'd say with 25K XP you'd be good depending on how many you want to Max Out in Gold
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    25,100 will only take one player from silver 10 to gold 10. It takes 55,000 to take a slugger from silver 10 to gold 10. Do you really think 25,000 will be enough to save up now?
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Try 25k x 12... maybe more. 25k per roster players. 12 hitters and 10 pitchers....25k wont even make a dent.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    I forgot a ''0'' after 25, so more like 250K
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Got it. So i have 10 players that i would max right away. Should i leave the rest of my roster at S10 or bring them all to G1 before maxing my top players? Does it make much of a difference one way or the other?