Options

How to become VIP?

ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
So I downloaded the game the first day it got out in Canada, which was before the United States, and since then there wasn’t one day I didn’t play. I currently built myself a pretty good team, Platinum World-Class, 65K team strength, over 8,000 wins.
Is there something else I should be doing? I just signed up here thinking that it could help but I don’t see a way to link my club name or anything.

I need help!!
if anyone wants to play against me just invite ExposMontreal!
thanks guys
ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
“There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Spend a lot of money. That’s about it
  • Options
    I thought there was other ways to get it... Sucks  because the only players i'm facing are VIP's, and most of the time I beat them
  • Options

• Options
    Your team doesn’t matter to getting VIP status. Here is what I sent in this morning to them. I very well may be done before next Friday. Goat1181 is a guy in our club who is new. I didn’t use him as an example because I’m jealous (I’m not), but used him because I know he spent that amount 

• Options
    I totally agree with you, I see that a lot of people have the same exact question, and that Glu's answer isn't helping anyone. I tried to do the same thing and message them but all they answered was that Money isn't the only part to become VIP, the only people i've seen VIP spent atleast 1000$ so I don't know
  • Options
    Oh I sent them this letter too. @dkarski87 jokingly asked to be an assistant so he could change our club description. So I have this waiting for him. I showed this to the people at Glu through the app so they could see how they look to everyone else

• Options
    Are you sure that you're not working for Glu ? :D But yeah that's really how they look, i've got a buddy who keeps getting answered in less then a day, and i'm over here waiting like 3 weeks for an answer, and 99% of the time they tell me it's because of my Internet connection which isn't my problem