Options

REMOVE COUNTDOWN TIMER

TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
PLEASE remove the countdown timer , this is crap . today i got to 23 streak and on my 24th game the pitcher threw his first 3 pitches to first base every time i had a new batter ....... i won the game but it took over 5 minutes to finish the game and i lost my streak .... not happy it one thing to lose and lose the streak but for GLU to cheat me out of the streak is just BS
TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So you don’t want the timer removed, but you want the limit on your duration to be removed or extended.  

I will autoplay until the 8th inning and then play if I need to. Once I’ve got what I need to survive and advance, I back out and can autoplay the rest of the inning I know what happened to you is frustrating, but you can’t have an unlimited amount of time. The energy will refresh while you are playing and people could go forever without spending gold. I’d personally love that, but Glu wouldn’t. 

Maybe changind the winstreak duration accolade to the ability to play to play a certain amount of games before gold would be the way to go. 

No accolade- currently its 12 before gold the first time if you time it out. Maybe make it 8 between every 100 gold spent

bronze accolade- make it 10
    silver accolade- make it 15
    gold accolade- make it 20
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    yeah of course @Bigpredfan , maybe just have the timer stop all together if your actually playing a game if you leave the game it starts again , and yes watching the pitcher throw to first every time was killer for the nerves hahaha the time isnt the real issue , its the fact a game can take longer than 5 minutes , probably not always but i had 1 game go into 16 innings luckily it was a first game so didnt matter and yeah i usually auto till later except when they open with 6 or more in the first

cheers
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I have an idea for slightly different accolades. It would remove the need for a timer entirely. 

Monday- points multiplier exactly the same
    tuesday- games before gold (no accolade- 8, bronze-10, silver- 15, gold- 20). The numbers stay the same after buying gold too, so if you have the gold accolade that is up to 40 games with just 100 gold
    Wednesday- winstreak protection exactly the same
    thursday- batting boosts- (no accolade- no batting boost, bronze- 2% batting boost, silver- 5% batting boost, gold- 10% batting boost.). These boosts are in addition to any other batting boosts

i feel like those accolades would be more coveted than the ones used right now