Options

Expanded slugger roster

DCoffin616DCoffin616 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
With the new update and expanded slugger roster like our main roster a lock player button and trade in all option could be useful now for the slugger roster trading 1 player in at a time can be a bit much when the players pile up 

Comments

• Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Sure it can take time, but atleast you won't be trading the wrong Sluggers since it ask you again after if you really want to trade him. I think it will be better because I felt that some players that you already had didn't bring any XP's when they were changed for a new player in the old system. Time will tell but i'm sure if something needs to be done, Glu will fix it in the next update, but overall i'm really happy about this new feature!
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    DCoffin616DCoffin616 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    The trade in confirmation does defeat that I agree completely 
  • Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I got a 5 star Bellinger that “didn’t make my roster” and then a subsequent derby event he received a bonus. I was so mad. I’m glad they put this new rule in place. 
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I love this new method for the Sluggers. My club has abandoned Slugfest because it's an absolute time suck without any real rewards of which to speak. Because they now allow us to choose which players to trade-in, I was able to trade in all of my best sluggers for more than 25,000 XP to upgrade my actual roster. What's the difference between not beating Tier 1 with 5 Star sluggers scoring 4500-5000+ points and not beating Tier 1 with 2 Star sluggers who can't reach the warning track?