Options

Judge box

tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
anyone else buy the $20 box??  I pulled prime judge on my 1st box...

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    $20 for 5% odds is rough man. That's on average, $400 for that Judge. 'Grats though!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Nice pull! I was tempted to buy it but I didn’t since I got this from Freebies! 
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    Nice pull! I was tempted to buy it but I didn’t since I got this from Freebies! 
    Nice. I dont think ive gotten anything higher than a 4.5 from any freebies & draft picks
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    $20 for 5% odds is rough man. That's on average, $400 for that Judge. 'Grats though!
    Thanks.  Told myself just 1 box lol 
  • Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    edited June 2018
    this is a nice beginner box imo unless i got prime judge rest dont help
  • Options
    lolkylelolkyle Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Got the 99 Judge box with boost to hit and pwr against righties. Max 315. Better than the normal Judge. Woulda been mad had I pulled that lol
  • Options
    even that 315 judge wont help me.. hey not a bad idea i
  • Options

It's not the best pull, but it's something. I'll use him eventually. I just need a pitcher. I have Prime DeGrom, 325 Nola, 330 Scherzer, Kluber, and a terrible 244 Price. I had a Prime Arrieta.. spent all week, all day watching ads to amass 20k gold. I wasn't even hoping for a pitcher since I had Kershaw in that spot. But they had the prime player a pitcher. So I took it, got him up to 200. Then.. the event comes around where it was Sox vs someone. I misread the News and thought pitchers would get a bonus. So I swapped Price in at my Ace slot. Then I accidentally traded Arrieta in by misclicking "trade in all". I stopped playing for a day because I was so mad. Especially after spending an entire week. At least it was free and I didn't spend money on it.
  • Options
    first thing i always do is lock
  • Options
    I didn't even know about it until after.
  • Options
    lolkyle said:

It's not the best pull, but it's something. I'll use him eventually. I just need a pitcher. I have Prime DeGrom, 325 Nola, 330 Scherzer, Kluber, and a terrible 244 Price. I had a Prime Arrieta.. spent all week, all day watching ads to amass 20k gold. I wasn't even hoping for a pitcher since I had Kershaw in that spot. But they had the prime player a pitcher. So I took it, got him up to 200. Then.. the event comes around where it was Sox vs someone. I misread the News and thought pitchers would get a bonus. So I swapped Price in at my Ace slot. Then I accidentally traded Arrieta in by misclicking "trade in all". I stopped playing for a day because I was so mad. Especially after spending an entire week. At least it was free and I didn't spend money on it.
    WOW! I don't think I would've ever got over that... :(
  • Options
    DFBB said:

lolkyle said:

WOW! I don't think I would've ever got over that... :(
    It helps that I had other good pitchers. And really helped that getting Prime XP for more than 1 person was a pain. But it doesn't make it hurt any less. Especially when you're a Phillies fan.
  • Options
    Dang man. I once accidentally clicked on a franchise coin and it cost me 300 gold. I'll never forget that moment. I hate t pile on, but this is so much worse. As has been mentioned, I make it a habit to lock my super duper stars. Again, sorry man.