Options

Legend McGriff

ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
Anybody land him yet? Curious what's on the bonus tiers.......

Comments

• Options
    Anybody know the bonus tiers after landing McGriff?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Man...people have trouble coming up with 30k and you're worried about he bonus tier? Must be nice! Haha! I've saved enough to have that option, but I think I will hold out. I'm not quite ready to be broke.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    lol...started saving since beginning. Figured somebody else might know. But yeah I hear you!
  • Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I was told that the next tier is 16k in legend XP. My guess is the next tier is 5k more gold
  • Options
    I'll probably get him tomorrow later on.....see if any other good boxes get released first. I was hoping Mantle would pop in some hidden tier.....nothing wrong with dreaming!
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    They were tossing the name “Mickey Mantle” around. There was never a certain release date given. I am holding out for it.

They did a nice job of offering Specialty Prime Pick on your way to 30k gold...if you need something to spend gold on, pick up a ton of Legend XP boxes. You will need it! Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Man I still remember the 1st day of McGriff as a Brave. We changed his nickname to Firedog from Crime Dog that day after the announcers booth caught on fire and so did the Braves with the extra boost McGriff brought over to the team.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    That's funny. Speaking of the Braves, I only recently discovered Dale Murphy entered the big leagues as a catcher.....then 1B....eventually OF. You probably remember that too.
  • Options
    rmouse511 said:

I was told that the next tier is 16k in legend XP. My guess is the next tier is 5k more gold

wanted to confirm you are correct about the 16k legend xp. Each tier is 10K more gold per tier though.....

• Options
    rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    Sorry I forgot to update my post when I realized my mistake