Options

Fan Reward progress all gone

ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
edited July 2018 in General TSB Discussion
So @SuperKingOfPaisas and me just got our Fan Reward reseted to 0, I was curious to see if other people got the same problem as us.

I contacted Glu about this, I don’t know if something can be made but it sucks, I was almost at 14K, only by watching videos all week, I feel like I just lost 5 days of that for nothing
ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
“There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez

Comments

• Options
    SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    they should award us the players, im currently not spending till fixed cuz....whats the point lol
  • Options
    oh and i say that because i had a team mate 2 weeks ago happen to him and they gave him yelich
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    So @SuperKingOfPaisas and me just got our Fan Reward reseted to 0, I was curious to see if other people got the same problem as us. I contacted Glu about this, I don’t know if something can be made but it sucks, I was almost at 14K, only by watching videos all week, I feel like I just lost 5 days of that for nothing
    This actually happened to me on Wednesday. I messaged CS nicely about it. At first they misunderstood what I said. So I sent a 2nd message in and 2 days later I got the reward I was supposed to get. Just send a nice message and explain where you were and it can be fixed. May not get the rewards this weekend, but you can still get them
  • Options
    That’s exactly what I did @Bigpredfan! I’m waiting for an answer, I’ll keep you guys updated 
  • Options
    they wrote back to me on the issue

"i understand that your progress was reset , what i can do for you is to reward you the missing rewards after the event has ended , in the meantime you may continue using your gold
    ill send you a msg when i have added the missing rewards "
  • Options
    they wrote back to me on the issue "i understand that your progress was reset , what i can do for you is to reward you the missing rewards after the event has ended , in the meantime you may continue using your gold ill send you a msg when i have added the missing rewards "
    That’s amazing! Still no answer for me
  • Options
    Still no answer for me @SuperKingOfPaisas, hopefully I get one before the end of the event. Did you have a proof of your progress?
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I did not have proof this week for the fan rewards for McGriff. But they can look it up and verify
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    It seems like GLU has been doing an excellent job recently of making things right when errors occur.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Thank you @Bigpredfan, that’s what I was thinking, just waiting for the answer now!
  • Options
    Anybody else got the same issue?
  • Options
    i did not have proof