Options

Anyone buy 20$ Verlander box and not get the right box?

GroundRuleHomerGroundRuleHomer Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Bought the box and was given 5 star Correa box instead. Then after complaining I received a verlander/machado prime box and got 70k cash and customer care trying to tell me they gave me right box. Anyone else have troubles here?

Comments

• Options
    dodgerdawgdodgerdawg Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Some people have posted elsewhere that they got a Correa box instead but were sent a replacement when they contacted Glu CC.

I bought and got the right box, getting POTW version, but the rating numbers seem quite low, maxed out at 255 while 4.5* Verlander maxes out at 244... 4.5* Rich Hill maxes out at 259....doesn't seem right to me.
  • Options
    That's what's someone in my club said too. He ended up getting the right box but they sent me 2 of the wrong box. Going on 48hours of waiting for right box. I also heard the rating numbers were low.
  • Options
    I've sent a request for the 5star version ratings  for comparison so we'll see. Hopefully whatever you pull out of the wrong boxes will be good and you'll be able to keep any good ones while you continue to pursue the correct box....
  • Options
    Thanks man. Il keep updated on what they do
  • Options
    I'm thinking it might be a good idea to screenshot these things as they happen to help prove our cases.... the number of mistakes like this seem to be increasing and Glu CC being in denial about it can get you into a CC vortex, all depends which agent you happen to get, some are great and some are.... not.
  • Options
    Yea I have been screenshotting everything and he in denial about it. The proof is in the pudding from what I have sent them but they still being stubburn
  • Options
    Sorry about that man, really sucks... I've not heard back on my query yet... I had a different question that they responded quickly to by answering via a TSB Expert, who I assume are top level players with loads of tsb experience
  • Options
    Yea it's all good man. Just really frustrated and disappointed the way this weekend has gone as far as everything. Bought about 45 nickname boxes and not a single nickname one pulled. The Verlander box still waiting over 48hours as of now to get the right box. And insult to injure I open a prime box and get chris Taylor from LA like I haven't seen him enough this weekend outta boxes. It's all good 2marrow starts a new week
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Wow, 45.... i have very similar luck with the boxes, so i try to limit myself to 3 pulls... i try to hehe.... this stuff goes in cycles I've found, a couple of bad weeks followed by a couple of surprisingly good weeks... I got 4-5star and 2-4.5star guys this weekend, and get this, half came from 1st round draft picks... I was also very happy getting Claw Kershaw from Freestufffriday.... not trying to be a jerk, just sharing the good news that followed almost 2 weeks of 0 for 24 Prime Picks where the best i got was 1- 4.5star guy I already had and a lot of useless mystery box pulls as well. Anyway good luck with CC, hope the stubborn one sees the light ;)
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Ahh no sweat sandpipers. Was a rough weekend that's all. Nice grab on Kershaw tho. Stud of a grab. Monday starts a new week. Il see u out there man. Send a 1v1 if u get bored 
  • Options
    CC apologized and sent me this :smile: :

• Options
    Nice dude. I finally got my box but was former potw  edition :/
  • Options
    Send another message and tell them that you paid for the box because you expected the potw to be a current version at max 335. Tell them you have regular 4.5star pitchers with higher ratings. Keep being a sweaky wheel, but a nice one.
  • Options
    Not a bad idea. That what u did?

• Options
    Yup, i mean afterall, they were promoting the purchase in part based on an 80% chance of getting a POTW version, not a former version.
  • Options
    Yes. What @Sandpipers said :smile:
  • Options
    veganrichyveganrichy Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I did too, and that's great that CC gave you what you paid for. They did not give me my Verlander Box yet and I purchased mine in the middle of the day on July 6, 2018.
  • Options
    I wrote a long post in response to an 11 year old boy being jailed and Ive been following your various posts about the verlander box fiasco. Its quite obvious many people had to chase CC to get what they paid for...and others like you are still chasing. My 2 cents is to keep with it, stay calm and polite and eventually you'll win. The inconsistency in treatment to various players over the exact same issue I think may have to do with individual personalities of the CC Reps themselves. ..maybe the old guard is operating on what many would say was a "deny and cover strategy and give them nothing" vs a new "make it right" policy.
  • Options
    SUPREMEDOGS8870SUPREMEDOGS8870 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited July 2018
    at least you guys can open it. I haven't been able to open any of the offers embedded in the news section where it says "view".