Options

Boosts for Prime Event

Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
It used to be that the top 100 scoring clubs for each event during the week got boosts for the weekend prime event ( points multiplier, energy refresh, etc).  That was changed awhile ago to top 25 teams, in the interest of competition.  It seems like from what I hear and see on different forums, here and on other sites, that it's no longer in best interest for competition. It's the same top 25 clubs every week running the tables and has put a damper on the majority of players.  The feeling is why bother when there no way of trying to chase down other clubs.  I propose to the developers the following:

Top 50 clubs recieve boosts.

Top 3 get the gold boost
Top 4 - 15 get the silver boost
Top 16 - 50 get the bronze boost

25 more clubs. It's not much. But it gives a lot of people hope and more reason to play and feel like they can contend  

Comments

• Options
    Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    and move the VIP clubs into their own brackets. let them duke it out while giving other clubs a chance to win something
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @Spyder1 I'm not too concerned with moving VIP clubs. That'll be kinda tougher to do. There are teams in the VIP clubs that aren't even VIP teams. How would that work? We have one VIP in our club. Would it mean if you make VIP do you have to leave your club to go to a vip club?  Some VIPs arent even in the game to get the status, others are  I wouldnt want to abandon my club if I made vip to go to a vip bracket.  I like the group we have. And would that mean if there was a VIP in the club would the whole club move to VIP bracket?  Our club wouldnt be strong enough for that. There's too many variables to consider doing that.  This simplifies it and give more clubs an opportunity to shine.