Options

VIP Credentials

13Next

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Left and right arms inside Glu not on the same page apparently... or the one doesnt have the page hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    How do you now you got all pro status? Was it sent via in msg?
    It popped up on the screen yesterday when I opened the app. Said I had been promoted to all pro status. Said I would get weekly gifts plus more 
  • Options
    demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Just got my VIP status this morning. It’s weird though when I submitted a ticket to sign up for the newsletter the CS agent said I need to be. VIP to be on the letter.
  • Options
    Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    demise44 said:
    Just got my VIP status this morning. It’s weird though when I submitted a ticket to sign up for the newsletter the CS agent said I need to be. VIP to be on the letter.
    Congratulations man.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • Options
    BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Congrats to the new VIP recipients 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Congrats @demise44
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    You can get VIP without posting much on here.  If you’re dedicated to the game and spend the cash, you’ll be VIP in no time!  
  • Options
    AksysAksys Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hope I get my VIP soon... spent $800+ within the past 3-4 weeks. 
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I have been waiting patiently for my vip award and still nothing,  I even bought the 69$ deal 2 weeks in a row. Hoping this time would be enough.  And still NO!!!!   I’m told by other club members they got it after a purchase?  We have 4 vip members. I am leader of club and last to get it of our big players!!!   Just gets a little frustrateing. 
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts

Yeah. VIP relies on these things, listed by importance 

1.  Money spent
    2.  Money spent 
    3.  Money spent
    4.  Being active
    5.  Chatting on the forums
    6.  Money spent 

I got VIP in one weekend . Hadn't gotten on the forums at all . I spent 400 $ that weekend . Bought all 3 one time offers 69.99 79.99 and 89.99 I then bought another 1 time offer 100$ got 10k gold and 15k xp . Bought 50$ straight . Then another 10$ regular . Spent all of it for fan rewards . Got VIP that weekend . No forum needed lol the spend money and use the gold part is key I think

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’ve gone all in for vip these last three weeks starting with the Bryce fan rewards. Hoping to get the call to the show. 
  • Options
    Hopefully you'll get called up soon @Haraycaray

• Options
    BullDawg0228BullDawg0228 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m trying to see about what winning percentage is required to even qualify for VIP. I know i have spent hundreds and have a team strength of 58000+
    I'm trying 2 figure out the same thing. 2 ppl in my club where just given VIP status. 
  • Options
    Radarlove1976Radarlove1976 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    So, do you have to be VIP first, then All Pro? The other way around? Or are they two separate entities? Just wondering, as I’ve spent quite a bit, and I’ve played religiously since the 16 version.
    Jason 
  • Options
    @Radarlove1976 the two are separate 

• Options
    orangetxorangetx Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’m trying to see about what winning percentage is required to even qualify for VIP. I know i have spent hundreds and have a team strength of 58000+
    I'm trying 2 figure out the same thing. 2 ppl in my club where just given VIP status. 
    I feel your pain lol