Options

I want to start over.

demise44demise44 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
i am gold level 6, with a team strength of 64k. I love my team, but I wish I knew about staying bronze or silver until I no longer win. Would it be beneficial in the long run to start over? Or am I in too deep?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Depends on how much you invested in your team. If you haven't spent any big money then it may be an option. But keep in mind that WOH and Derby isnt as easy as it was in the beginning. Now with primes being added the difficulty level has gone up. So you will need to acquire good players and derby guys to try and beat those events.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Hmm, yeah. I can cycle WOH with a fair amount of consistency, but slugfest is ridiculous. I can get to round 5 and I’m outgunned. Trying to figure out ways to level it up, or let me rephrase, put my money in the right spot to become the most effective 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    demise44 said:

Hmm, yeah. I can cycle WOH with a fair amount of consistency, but slugfest is ridiculous. I can get to round 5 and I’m outgunned. Trying to figure out ways to level it up, or let me rephrase, put my money in the right spot to become the most effective 

How far along are your sluggers? Can you show us?
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Haha, this is Alex! You can also post on the FB group page to get more opinions too.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Lordy.