Options

Customer Service & Jailings

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
This is my last ditch effort to try and help my poor nephews account that has been jailed twice now in a span on 3 weeks. Now they will do nothing but wipe their hands of their decision about a game glitch that he has no control over. I offered to pay... They didn't even acknowledge that in my response to them. I appreciate some of you that offered to set up a go-fund me page but I would not ask or expect that from anyone as money is not the issue here. Its the 5 months that he spent building his team from nothing to have it wiped away clean due to an app glitch giving him extra gold on his investments THAT HE PAID FOR!!!! I offered to buy him a mountain to start over and he refuses to let me start his team over as he spent countless hours playing over 5 months. Most of us know exactly what that feels like... grinding, playing, and putting in the long hours during events. All I want is his account restored. He cannot chat in his club, which I am surprised has not booted him yet. He cant donate his items to buy boxes for cash with his loyalty points. He has 2 POMs that are useless to him now because he cant participate in any events. I am very glad that I do not allow him to read certain things online in these forums as this next part I hope no one under age reads. If I am flagged or banned myself then so be it. It will show you all the kind of company GLU is.

.... You know what. I won't write what I wanted to say encase there are children on here that do read these things for help in the game.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    I'm really sorry for all you've gone through. I was jailed last year for I don't know what reason. Never cheated. My buddy paid for somebody to load him with gold and a few players. Yet he never got caught. Needless to say, I'm constantly paranoid with glu's red flags.

Really, I just wanted to make the comment that glu hires people with the weirdest names I've ever seen. It's almost comical. However, I'm not taking your comments lightly with my post. Again, I'm sorry!