Options

TRADE-IN ISSUE

baronijhbaronijh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
There should be an undo button for trade-ins or it should ask you if you really want to do this, yes or no. I'v accidently traded in the wrong player before because i was trying to scroll down or the screen will delay scrolling slightly and makes me hit the wrong player.
     I got screwed bad today because I was trying to look a players details, (!) symbol, and accidently scrolled up somehow and hit the trade-in all button. And I had multiple 5 star players and at least 10-15 4-4.5 star players, and minutes before spent like 6,000 gold on draft picks. All the hours of time, gold, XP used for those players just gone . Makes me want to quit the game.

Comments

• Options
    YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Hello bronijh! Sorry you had to experience this. But really TSB 18 has the lock in feature that prevents accidental trade ins. If you had your players locked this would not have happened. 
     Good luck and keep tapping.
  • Options
    That would have just locked him into my active lineup. I had players inactive that I didn't have XP to lvl up yet, substitutes do events that give boost to certain teams so i didn't want them in my active lineup. And right before just bought 5,000 gold worth of draft picks and couldn't have locked them I'd I wanted too.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    baronijh said:

That would have just locked him into my active lineup. I had players inactive that I didn't have XP to lvl up yet, substitutes do events that give boost to certain teams so i didn't want them in my active lineup. And right before just bought 5,000 gold worth of draft picks and couldn't have locked them I'd I wanted too.

Wow, that's a really rough brake man. I've had my own issue with the delay, where I was attempting to scroll, and when the screen unfroze I had purchased a multidraft for 1500 gold. There should definitely be some sort of confirmation and not just the one-touch (especially when the app tends to freeze at times).
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    YANKSCOWBYS4LIFEYANKSCOWBYS4LIFE Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I'm almost certain that cs gonna put this on your device being slow or the connection. Might need to upgrade. I have had such issues with old apple iphone but not with the galaxy. 

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    The freeze/delay on many pages in the game is a frustrating and "dangerous" problem, precisely for the reasons you gentlemen have described. I've been trying to discipline myself to move more slowly through the game pages while i wait for an update to fix the software. I've had similar losses in the past but not to the same extreme levels you describe (mine were things like an inadvertant 300 gold draft pick a couple of times , a 4star pitcher deletion, and 150 gold season mode hurry button selection, very minor compared to you guys).
    Really sorry @baronijh have you reached out to CC, or preferably the developer team so that maybe they could/would help you recover what was lost?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    @Sandpipers I've just talked to someone in customer care, but just said sorry for your inconvenience, hope it doesn't happen again. And he can't help me. Do u know how to contact the developer team?
    And btw, in every other game I have played, if your gonna delete , remove, get rid of anything in a game, there should be a pop up asking are u sure u want to do this?
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    You're correct @baronijh most other software does try to protect the user from inadvertant catastrophes. From what I've read on here, one strategy is to simply ask CC to have the Development Team look into the problem, while others have kept opening new tickets until they foud a sympathetic agent. You might try using the developer email that is posted in the Play Store (I'm android) or iphone equivalent.
    It's all done with mirrors