Options

Event Busters

dabartledabartle Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I know I have messed up my slugfest pretty bad by leveling to diamond too fast, but I figured I might try the buster boxes with some spare gold to at least get Schwarber today. The box information has all the sluggers listed as diamond level 1 players. I bought 4 boxes and 3 sluggers came as platinum level 1 and 1 slugger came as diamond level 1. I feel like the information on the box is listed incorrectly or something went wrong with the players I got. Does anyone know what level the busters are supposed to be in relation to your own?

Comments

• Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Reallly????? I thought about doing the exact same thing.  Didn’t know they wouldn’t come at my level.  Am diamond as well with no chance today.   
  • Options
    dabartledabartle Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I managed to get through levels 1 and 2 with the platinum guys, but I would have better chance at 3 and 4 if they were diamond. I'll contact support if they are supposed to be diamond and hope for compensation, but I don't know yet what they supposed to come leveled as.
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    With that prime xp available I was going to go for a few levels with the event busters but think I’ll pass.  Just use the 800 for the picks plus what I would use cycling then for the xp boxes.