Options

Am I jailed or lag?

Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
So I’m on IOS and have freezing problems but when I try to chat on global it takes me my gold and says wait 5 seconds but the message doesn’t show up. I can pm, chat in club and team chat and also score points in the event. but can’t do global. I really hope I’m not jailed and this is lag.
Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
"Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    IOS is having major issues at the moment.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I’ve heard that I’ve been silenced from some people.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    If you’re on iOS it’s most likely the major issues and not anything else right now I can stay in the app from 10 seconds to 5 minutes been constant freezing/crashing all day so far.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I’ve heard that I’ve been silenced from some people.

I've talked to several IOS users and most people have reported major issues. A couple seem to be okay so I'm not sure what's going on.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Those that are okay likely didn’t install 11.4.1, I usually wait a few days too but had the phone charging last night so lol
  • Options
    If you’re on iOS it’s most likely the major issues and not anything else right now I can stay in the app from 10 seconds to 5 minutes been constant freezing/crashing all day so far.
    It’s the same for me.
  • Options
    DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Those that are okay likely didn’t install 11.4.1, I usually wait a few days too but had the phone charging last night so lol
    I’m still on 11.3.1 and I’m having major issues as well. So I don’t think it has to do with iOS. Pretty sure it’s the game itself 
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I was on 11.3.1 and couldn’t play due to freezing. I just did the update to 11.4.1  two hours ago and I am still having same problem.

Glu Tap Crew will work on it, fix it, and give us something for the troubles. It will be something good, they’ve been in a very giving mood lately—hope they haven’t run out of stuff to give.