Options

Jailed when I did nothing wrong

HARDWOOD910HARDWOOD910 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
Can anyone help me out if my team has been jailed. I have never cheated and wouldn’t even know how to. Only thing I did was watch videos and once my game glitched and gave multiple daily cash boxes. Please can anyone help me.

Thanks 
Hardwood910

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've been told numerous times that videos will not cause us to be jailed. If it did, I'd be royally screwed. Can you elaborate on the daily cash boxes? Sounds like that's what flagged you.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It sounds very similar to a host of other people, who while opening a daily cash box, or collecting from their stadium or endorsement, or any other situation where you open something for a reward/benefit of some kind and the game glitches at the same moment as when the icon is pressed, resulting in not only you collecting what you should have, but also the box, Stadium etc., are ready to be collected again. Most people would simply press again to collect a second time and then boom, you're in trouble.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yes thats what happened to my newphew. His investments were glitching giving him x2 for 3 days. Got flagged and jailed. I was lucky enough to get a CS agent who helped after a week of trying. Took lots of emailing and explaining the situation but it worked. All you can do it try ticket after ticket till you find someone willing to listen.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I clicked on the daily reward box nothing happened so I clicked it again still same result so tapped a few more times then all of a sudden it opened like 6 boxes. This a game development issue nothing I could do boxes had already been selected no way to proceede without opening them. Does anyone know if there is a way to get out of jail. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Follow @dkarski87 advice
    Be calm and polite but be persistent
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    Do you mean messages through the customer care ? 
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Yes, customer care. It’s the only way. You’ll have to go back and forth for quite awhile though. Like Sandpipers said:
    Follow @dkarski87 advice Be calm and polite but be persistent