Options

Team Variation for Bonus Players

Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
Let me begin by saying that I’m not complaining, but I just want to see what the community’s thoughts on this matter.

It seems to me that the players used for bonus points in many of the events are almost always the same. Now, I understand when there’s a special event like the All-Star game going on, or a team’s on a hot streak, or there’s a special game series somewhere, it’s hard to talk about anyone else. But I’d like to see some variation in the teams used.

For example, this weekend, we’ve got Astros as bonus players. Between them, the Red Sox, Yankees, Indians, and Dodgers, I think I’ve used players from those teams about 100 times for the various events. Conversely, I can count the number of times I’ve used players from teams like the Rays, Twins, Tigers, and Orioles on one hand.

I get that when teams are struggling and having a bad season, there’s no real incentive for players on those teams to get player remakes or boosts, but it would be nice to see GLU diversify their bonus players a little more. Would mean a lot seeing players that are actually having decent seasons on struggling teams get remakes, or used as bonus players more often. Just curious if anyone else has thoughts on this matter or feels the same way.