Options

Club vs Club resets

VancouverCanucksVancouverCanucks Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
suggestion: can we have a bit longer of a pause after video reset or gold reset of the last out? Pitch comes in before the dialogue fully clears... maybe a “tap to restart”?

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I thought they did implement that this weekend? I had no issue, as a restart was finally treated the same as the first pitch of the match.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    You might be right Lonzo... I didn’t notice though because clearly my reaction time in this game is not good  :D:D
  • Options
    I can confirm that on reset, the pitch for me is still coming in right away without tap or delay. I'd like to have a "tap to start" type thing.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    That is bazaar. I do have the "tap to start" after a video or gold reset. Have you upgraded your app to the latest version?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

That is bazaar. I do have the "tap to start" after a video or gold reset. Have you upgraded your app to the latest version?

Me too
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Like everything else there seems to be inconsistency with the implementation of the tap to start fix on the video resets in particular... club members report they've all upgraded to latest version of the game but some still don't get the tap restart
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    TRizzle98TRizzle98 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I’m thinking that those of you getting the tap to start option are using autoplay and therefore seeing the pitcher for the 1st time so it shows everything, and those of you not getting a chance to choose when to restart are restarting after playing the round yourself.
  • Options
    reinfallreinfall Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I have it too.