Options

Valued Customer

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
How quickly do others with this designation in the support tickets have to wait on average? 

Comments

• Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Honestly it depends on their load. I am currently a vip and there's been times where I've waited a couple days. But usually within a few hours. Also depends on time of day.
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    qkpony said:
    Honestly it depends on their load. I am currently a vip and there's been times where I've waited a couple days. But usually within a few hours. Also depends on time of day.
    So from what I’ve gathered there’s a “valued customer” designation and a VIP hotline. The two are different?
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Got the valued customer designation and they fixed my issue yesterday shortly after event ended.  Probably won’t ever be s VIP, cant afford the amount it takes to get there.  But appreciate the designation and have been impressed with the quickness I’ve gotten my responses.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I had never heard of the "Valued Customer" designation. Where/how does it show? Also, any idea as to how customers are selected?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I am not sure when it showed up but a it’s there now when I send in a ticket to customer care.  Pretty quick response times usually 6-8hrs rather than a day to 3 like it used to be. 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts

I am not sure when it showed up but a it’s there now when I send in a ticket to customer care.  Pretty quick response times usually 6-8hrs rather than a day to 3 like it used to be. 

That's awesome, congrats!
    Proud TSB VIP!