Options

I'm Owed 13,000 Gold from Offers

paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
Tap Joy is not being helpful.  They're lieing to me, blatantly.  What do I do?  

Comments

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    paidoff said:
    Tap Joy is not being helpful.  They're lieing to me, blatantly.  What do I do?  
    Unfortunately I don’t think there is much you can do. Tapjoy handles all the currency rewards I believe. 
  • Options
    tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    They are horrible, I did the 20k gold for Final Fantasy 100k power rewards offer and countless others. I've gotten paid out on maybe 15% of the offers at best. I send in tickets then never respond. I finally quit doing the offers about 2 or 3 months ago
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Every offer I ever do, I screenshot whatever task I need to complete. Fortunately I haven’t had to resort to using those yet. 
  • Options

Every offer I ever do, I screenshot whatever task I need to complete. Fortunately I haven’t had to resort to using those yet. 

Wow I haven't been as lucky as you. I can very detailed screenshots showing time and date through all my offers because I thought I would be able to send them to tapjoy if I didn't get credit but tapjoy only responded to 2 of my 10+ tickets. Just strait up ignored them with no response.

The final fantasy one really pisses me off because I spent so much time on it but busted my butt to get it done in the 2 weeks which was part of the terms. I emailed and tweeted tapjoy but no help. I asked glu what to do and they basically said not our problem take it up with tapjoy...
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Yeah, unfortunately TapJoy is hit or miss and it can be very frustrating. Many offers credit without issue, but others for some reason or another don't credit on their own. Many times these discrepancies can be resolved by submitting a ticket through TapJoy, but other times they may inaccurate claims such as "you never downloaded the app on your device", in which case even though they are wrong, there's nothing that you can do.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Some of it is Tapjoy some of it are shitty ad partners too.  I got the didn’t download to device on one of the ff15 offers which sucks because it was 3-4K gold but it is what it is.  All in all it’s been good to me and helps me to compete above my cash spent grade along with 3-5k worth of videos per week (I’m not able to work due to some health issues right now so tap passes the time).
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Ive commented on this in the past and the situation remains the same. About 80% of the offers I do get paid, the other 20% the excuse is usually like @LonzoBallin has said "the advertiser (or we) have determined that you did not download the app to your device" .... which of course actually means there was yet another software glitch somewhere in the multiple layers of connections and code to register the transaction to everyone's system....and you are screwed. I've even taken screenshots of the process of downloading, installing, listing in google play apps, and the game/app itself but it doesn't matter. There is no appeal process once they've made a decision and no other way to contact them. I'm around the 20k gold lost mark myself. Oh, and of the 80% that i do get paid, about 60-70% of those I must send in a tucket and i have to send screenshots to prove my claim.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thx for all the responses.  There has got to be a way to make it through to a manager or higher up.  It's sort of funny mentioning that even though TSB:2018 is a Glu game, there really hasn't been an app up on the offerwall with the Glu name on it that I can remember.  Money spent on gold is good business, though; why f*** up a good thing?  

Here is a name associated with Tapjoy:  Shannon Jessup, possibly the Chief Revenue Officer
  • Options
    dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    They've been really bad this year. I got screwed out of my last two offers as well -- one for a slot machine app download+play and another for a big 8600 gold Gillette offer. I submitted my claim, emailed them the order confirmation, and a few days later it simply says "denied" with no explanation. I let the slot machine app slide because it was only 800 gold or so, but getting f-d out of 8600 really stings.
  • Options
    dontgo said:
    They've been really bad this year. I got screwed out of my last two offers as well -- one for a slot machine app download+play and another for a big 8600 gold Gillette offer. I submitted my claim, emailed them the order confirmation, and a few days later it simply says "denied" with no explanation. I let the slot machine app slide because it was only 800 gold or so, but getting f-d out of 8600 really stings.
    Yeah.  That's like getting hurled in to a pool of sh**.  Tapjoy is ruthless.
  • Options
    KrackerJacksKrackerJacks Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I know I am late to this discussion. However, I had one transaction I was not receiving my gold for.

I contacted tap joy and it did take a while. I had to provide screen shots of my purchase, and e-mail confirmation. The pending award showed I was only connected to the NFL website for 5 seconds. Which made no sense, but somehow it got disconnected.

My issue was resolved once I provided 4 screen shots of tracking, purchase, confirmation e-mail, and tap joy reward pending.

It was resolved and I was awarded my gold for the purchase.

I strongly recommend what most are saying. Keep your confirmation e-mails and snap shot your completed purchases just in case.

IF you are going from MLBTAP to TapJoy to a web browser on your phone make sure the left icon shows you are connected through MLBTAP and not the web browser this will close out the connection to the reward.

CORRECT

WRONG

WRONG

• Options
    Every award/offer in question shows PENDING in a little reference box.  It had shown RESOLVED in the reference box for two of the offers and that was earlier this week.  Let me know if you want to hear about the end of this interaction between Tapjoy and myself, and I'll be sure to post it for ya.
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I got screwed on the Final Fantasy XV Citadel upgrade. Followed rules to the letter. They said it wasn't on my device. If you know a way to challenge that, I'd love to hear it.
  • Options

They said it wasn't on my device.

Yea thats the same line they gave me. I even registered the game to my google play ID email address. I have seen there have been a good number of people file complaints with the better business bureau:

https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/mobile-advertising/tapjoy-in-san-francisco-ca-303589

As you can see many many people have been cheated as we have. I have considered filing a complaint and I honestly I think I should, but I haven't done it yet
  • Options
    Other people have written that they have gotten results by tweeting at tapjoy and posting on their facebook. I did this a few times with reference to my ticket number and actually those were a few of the ones I finally did get credit for.

https://twitter.com/tapjoy?lang=en