Options

Rewards for activity

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Its hard to motivate certain club members to play when they think its hopeless for them to help. Or when things dont look good, guys give up. 
I propose an Ironman award, maybe for the most active club member that month. Base it on games, hours played, anything. Just an award for that guy that cant cycle slugfest, yet he never stops trying. Or he gets 100pts a game only, yet still plays his or her heart out. We need an award for them. The guys that never quit need to be acknowledged. Thanks
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    Its hard to motivate certain club members to play when they think its hopeless for them to help. Or when things dont look good, guys give up. 
    I propose an Ironman award, maybe for the most active club member that month. Base it on games, hours played, anything. Just an award for that guy that cant cycle slugfest, yet he never stops trying. Or he gets 100pts a game only, yet still plays his or her heart out. We need an award for them. The guys that never quit need to be acknowledged. Thanks
    Better yet, a Cal Ripken or Lou Gherig for most active man in the division that week. And a prime pick for most active club member weekly. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I like that idea. what a great suggestion.
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    At one point, I suggested tying activity streaks to the algorithm they use to determine rewards from loot boxes.

We all know the loot box odds aren't actually random odds. If they were, then they would even out over time. GLU uses an algorithm to determine if a certain user will get a specific reward.

It seems like it would make sense to tie consecutive days played or something along those lines into that algorithm. That way players who have been playing daily since February or March will have some sort of advantage over the person who signed up last week or who only plays certain events.