Options

TEAMS NEED MANAGERS, BUY THEM OR DRAFT

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
A good manager can advise guys when to level up and what upgrades to get. This advice could be invaluable. Better managers produce better results. I could have used some advice to not go platinum yet. But a manager could help me straighten out faster. I could use a Franconna advising me. 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I feel that the club leaders are really the "managers" of the game. A good club leader will communicate regularly with club members and strategize the best way for both the club and individual to be successful.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    I feel that the club leaders are really the "managers" of the game. A good club leader will communicate regularly with club members and strategize the best way for both the club and individual to be successful.
    I agree, but many teams are lacking a good club leader. And for guys like me, the mistakes have been made. All i can do now is try and find the best way to recover, a manager could only help at this point. Im open to any advice too. Im platinum 1 and only have 1 guy at platinum level. Many gold 10, but about 3,000 gold and 450 evo short. How do i ride this out? Im dead in the water on WOH, Slugfest will be worse. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I made the same mistake jumping too early as well. Best thing you can do right now is stay in P1 and do not advance any further. Play catch up and try to cap your hitters asap so your odds at WOH improve thus giving you a new player every week. All you can do without restarting is place catch up, I made the same mistake jumping to Gold and took over a month trying to cap my team off.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I decided to play catchup and im hping for another phenominal gold offer to help save me. But my sluggers will be the last ones i fix since they are the most expensive.
  • Options
    bam641bam641 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I also lvl up to platinum to quick and now having to play catch-up would advise to max player at current levels before leveling up
  • Options
    bam641 said:
    I also lvl up to platinum to quick and now having to play catch-up would advise to max player at current levels before leveling up
    Thats kind of my point. Wish i had an in game reminder or adviser to not have done it at the time. Now to cap all at platinum will be some time. 
  • Options
    Would be a huge help if they dont rank your sluggers equal to your baseball team. They are two seperate beasts. It only helps the casual or day 1 player like it is. It crushes the dedicated players that eat less to try to buy a $5 bundle of gold. Balance is needed so incredibly bad here. Im sure they wonder why 99% of guys arent leveling up. Well, its because there is no payoff or reward to do so. Only pain.