Options

Cycling WoH and Slugfest

cmorr23cmorr23 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
im at gold 6 right now and am wondering what level players I need to cycle

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    You should really shoot for 10. Unless they are primes or legends, it will be very difficult to beat the last round without a maxed player.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    You should really shoot for 10. Unless they are primes or legends, it will be very difficult to beat the last round without a maxed player.
    I have one max player right now for slugfest. I’m assuming I’m going to need all maxed to be close. What about for walk off? Most of my players are maxed but I still struggle 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Your top 3 hitters need to be 425max calibre. POWs or POM or primes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    truthbirdtruthbird Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    For home run derby, you're gonna need your top 10 maxed to beat level 6.
  • Options
    truthbird said:
    Will it be possible to beat level 6 with only 1 five star slugger? Even if everyone else is maxed?
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Possible, but would take alot of gold and probably unlocking your last hitter for every round. Plus boosting 100g each time. And that might not even be able to do it. Where derby stands now, if you dont have a few prime sluggers then chances are you wont be able to beat it without one.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    cmorr23 said:

truthbird said:

Will it be possible to beat level 6 with only 1 five star slugger? Even if everyone else is maxed?

I think so if you are bronze or silver. In my experience at silver, I rarely lose if I hit 10 out of 10. Regardless if your sluggers are 3 star or 5 star, if they are maxed, you should be able to hit 10 out of 10. A member of my club cycled gold yesterday and his best slugger was 4.5 stars, so it can definitely be done even at higher levels.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    truthbird said:
    I think so if you are bronze or silver. In my experience at silver, I rarely lose if I hit 10 out of 10. Regardless if your sluggers are 3 star or 5 star, if they are maxed, you should be able to hit 10 out of 10. A member of my club cycled gold yesterday and his best slugger was 4.5 stars, so it can definitely be done even at higher levels.
    Hearing that gives me hope lol
  • Options
    I even saw a guy on Facebook who cycled and his highest rated slugger was only 4 stars! It will take some patience and perseverance, but can definitely be done.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I live in hope that I will succeed in these two monsters lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    I live in hope that I will succeed in these two monsters lol
    Luck needs to go our way at some point