Options

MLB TSB can make more money doing this...

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
If a gold or platinum team was awarded a multiplied bonus score, more guys would level up. When my bonus player at platinum level gets 1k pts a hit, and a bronze player gets 1k pts a hit, nobody wants to level up. 
But if a platinum team was capable of producing more pts then bronze guys on day 1, more guys would rush to level up.
And when you level up, you need and want to spend more money to fuel your team with evo and xp. It seems glu could make so much more with adding this small incentive to the game. Maybe a 1.1 multipler at silver level, 1.3 at gold level, and 1.5 multiplier at platinum level. 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I agree, that is a great marketing idea,  it would cost them nothing to add that, and peps would definitely spend more to get higher levels. 
  • Options
    Would really add insentive for leveling. Id only want gold and platinum guys in my club. Of course silver and bronze would still have their place and a goal to work towards. As it is now, its easier for bronze guys to score then it is for me. Makes little sense in my head. Still debating on going all in on platinum or not. I know better rewards or more pts would win me over. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    But what is the real incentive to the higher tier teams? If you go platinum and have a platinum worthy roster then the event prizes are pretty much useless to you. Just my two cents.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    But what is the real incentive to the higher tier teams? If you go platinum and have a platinum worthy roster then the event prizes are pretty much useless to you. Just my two cents.
    Not what i mean. Lets say Cubs are bonus guys like today. A bronze guy gets 1k pts a hit or a k. And platinum also only gets 1k in pts for the same. 

Why not make it so a gold or platinum cubs bonus is 1.5k per hit? So the more you advance, the better the point production. 

I pay 50k cash and 10k in xp 150 evo for rizzo to get me 1k on a hit and a bronze guy can draft him today and pay almost nothing to equal my scores. Why shouldnt my guy be more valuable then the guy on level 1?
  • Options
    And i agree about the useless part. I almost never get a #1 pick i care about or dont instantly trade. But thats adds to the point im trying to make. That my team should be awarded a higher percentage of bonus points thewn johnny come latelys team. 

I pay so much to play these guys, make it worth my while in pts. If not, its better to stay bronze forever and just buy the bonus guys with free gold on the weekends only.