Options

Free and almost free gold

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Lately ive seen so many great gold offers. Guys you gotta cash in othis while it lasts! 
I got over 8k gold for buying $9.54 of awesome Gillette razors. Then for downloading the Starz app, a free 325 gold! Dollar Shave Club offers almost 4k gold for only a $5 purchase! 
I recently got a NEW PLAYER PACK directly from glu for $4.99 that gave me 8k gold!

Keep your eyes open guys, its like getting hundreds of dollars worth of gold for $10. I hope they continue. But honestly, i wish glu would offer me these deals directly and more often, id buy them all! Thank you glu! I needed some help.
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    2x gold offers is definitely the way to go. You end up getting a cheaper price than buying the gold directly, and often get real life items at the same time. I would also recommend you do the HelloFresh offer. Around 8,000 gold for under $10 if you use an online coupon code.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    2x gold offers is definitely the way to go. You end up getting a cheaper price than buying the gold directly, and often get real life items at the same time. I would also recommend you do the HelloFresh offer. Around 8,000 gold for under $10 if you use an online coupon code.
    Looking that one up now, thanks! Anyone know of any other good ones? 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @MISSRED what's the New Player Pack from glu for $4.99? Where did you see that, a pop up? And it paid out 8k gold?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Yeah what's this player pack

• Options
    joshgreeniasjoshgreenias Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I believe they are referring to the pack that's a new offer when you first download the game. It goes away once the ads are disabled. 
  • Options
    badlarrysbadlarrys Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Wish we could get double gold videos!
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    badlarrys said:

Wish we could get double gold videos!

Ahhh, those were the good 'ol days.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Looking that one up now, thanks! Anyone know of any other good ones? 
  • Options
    The New Player Pack came after i went platinum and played about 8,000 games. So its definetly not from recently downloading the game. Not sure why i got it. I asked on global the day it happened and 2 other guys got it too. Just keep your eyes open, thats not an offer you wanna close without reading.