Options

Gold offers

ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
anybody had success with repeat gold offers? Just curious if you can obtain repeat gold payouts or if it’s a one and done thing only. 

Comments

• Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    After spending about $300 last weekend on gold, I have had offers about daily lately
  • Options
    Sorry, I should clarify. I bought those Gillette razors a week or so ago and received nearly 9K in gold. If I do it again, will I receive the gold or am I disqualified? I don’t see anything that says “one time only”. 

I actually did attempt a second time and my gold status got hung up “pending”. Tapjoy needed proof. I forwarded screenshots. Now my Tapjoy gold status has gone from “pending” to “declined”. So I’m waiting to hear the reason why. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Once you do the offer its usually a one time thing. Sometimes new ones pop up and you have to take advantage or save them for x2 weekends. Most of the time its a one shot deal.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Ok.....the same one popped on me this morning so I went with it. Well that bites!
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    If it pops up again and you paid for it. Then submit a claim for it. It should pay out. Usually ones you are paid out on a offer it does not return in the offer wall. You should be fine if it did. Send screenshots of purchase and they should pay out. But then again its TapJoy, they may not. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy