Options

The new update ?

spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
</b does anyone know when the update with lineup control is coming ? I'd love if they would start doing an xp store . Buy straight up with blue cash . Or do like trading of blue xp for prime . Prime for legend something along those lines .. cuz I tell ya . I got chipper ! But bought 20k gold .... Used next to all of it on legend xp boxes . And still only managed to get him to gold 2. The miniscule amnt of legend xp hurts In my soul

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I'm with you. I got Legend McGriff a while back and ended up putting 25k Gold into Legend XP boxes to get him upgraded to silver 10.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Crazy how hard it is to get it ! I think trading xp for higher xp would be a real hit . Maybe like 5k blue xp and 100gold gets you 1k legend xp something along those lines ya know ?
  • Options
    TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    Have you had any luck playing CvC? It's a pretty good source for Prime and Legend XP. Sometimes you luck out early on in the day and get matched against a club where nobody plays.
  • Options
    I've gotten a but from cvc. But even getting the premium xp box I usually get the prime xp from the box :anguished:
  • Options
    NutsoNutso Registered Users 24 Posts
    Darn it I wish I would’ve come up with a game like this. To get people that are so competive that they’ll spend a considerable amount of chips to win knowning I’m gonna start them back at zero next year. I’d be singing Let’s Do It Again by the Staple Singers and laughing all the way to the bank.
  • Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Nutso said:
    Darn it I wish I would’ve come up with a game like this. To get people that are so competive that they’ll spend a considerable amount of chips to win knowning I’m gonna start them back at zero next year. I’d be singing Let’s Do It Again by the Staple Singers and laughing all the way to the bank.
    I have spent 3k so far, yes it’s a lot of money, but I enjoy the game and it’s been worth it. I am debt free and can afford it.