Options

Walk off hero Triple play

PillcosbyPillcosby Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
It seems whenever I get on a roll I get hit with the dreaded triple play. I don’t understand how that can be a thing. We should have the option of tagging up or a hit and run. I don’t need any help getting three outs, I do just fine with that by myself. 

Comments

• Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Are we sharing? I had Kluber 7-7 man on 2nd and 3rd, smoked it into the SS ugh.
  • Options
    It’s frustrating. I could understand if it wasn’t a common thing but give me a break. It seems like it’s happening more than usual. 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I would say I hit into triple plays on a weekly basis during WOH, and some weeks multiple times. Definitely more common than it should be.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Are we sharing WOH bs horror stories?

Awesome!!!

During yesterday's event, I loaded the bases against Kluber after running the score to 7-6. Okay, Kluber loaded the bases for me. Scoop laced a triple into the gap then Kluber walked me twice.

With the score 7-6, I drilled a fastball to straight away center. The CF ran back and caught it over his shoulder on the warning track. Willie Mays would've been proud.

No tag. The man who had legged out a triple 3 batters earlier didn't even flinch towards home plate 90 feet away when the CF caught a ball running the opposite direction in the deepest part of the ballpark.

The guy on second didn't tag either obviously.

Next pitch. EXACT SAME THING!!!

No tag.

With two outs, every players favorite glitch happened. Ball back to pitcher. Suspended in mid air. Phantom throw home. Game over.

Oh. But, I haven't watched my video yet. Let's do that.

30 seconds later, Kluber is pitching but I can't see the game. Black screen. Strike one. Black screen. Strike Two. Etc.

With "quality" like this and horrible customer service that refuses to make anything right for users, it's no wonder GLU's stock price can barely make it out of junk territory.
  • Options
    nadeezynadeezy Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Dang I thought I had it bad! That is horrible! I do think they need to give the option to tag up or not
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @ghostofmiggypast I won't lie. Your story made me laugh. I'm not sure if that was your intention, but the story definitely hit home. Unfortunately, we've all been there.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Made me laugh too. Only because I can actually picture the events taking place. What a horrible feeling. 
  • Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Pillcosby said:
    Made me laugh too. Only because I can actually picture the events taking place. What a horrible feeling. 
    Am pretty sure some phones have been thrown and shattered while playing this game.