Options

Cycling walk-off hero

AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can help me. Those who can cycle walk-off hero what did your top for look like when you first broke through. I just can't seem to get over the last level.

Comments

• Options
    TRizzle98TRizzle98 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    As someone who has gotten through basically each week for the last 2 months (missed judge), I can say you need to finish upgrading Pedroia or Correa to have a chance. You will also probably have to keep paying for the 80 gold boost, and maybe even pay to use your top guy 2-3 times at the end, but it is possible.

I don’t remember my top 4, but I maybe had a POTW and some 5 star guys the first time I did it to get prime stanton, but I definitely didn’t have any prime players.
  • Options
    smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    My top four were overall all over 208.  With potw at 260.  I believe potw is honestly the way to go to cycle.  
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @AIC_76 I believe your Pedroia is a max 375 so even if you max him it would still be tough to get past the last two pitchers. As @smithxpress suggested your best bet would be a POTW and you would probably have to use him for both 5.9 & 5.10. As far as your question about who we used to cycle below is mine and even with these guys sometimes it takes me 8 to 9 tries to get past 5.10.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I heard it is harder at gold level. I tried over and over this week to beat 5/10 I am silver. It sicked I have cycled once with this team. I do like the info about using the POTW might try that but thats a lot of gold and I haven;t had the best luck with those boxes.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Potw is a 50 % chance to get one.  Best odds out of everything.  I have like 6-8 Former potw and I have current potw odor.  I cycled on Monday by using him for 5.8 , 5.9 , and 5.10. And I use 80 gold boost for all three rounds.  Not sure if it’s needed for all of em, but 80 gold is cheaper then 200 + gold to retry if you lose
  • Options
    AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Thanks for all the advice. Looks like I have a bit more work to do.