Options

C vs c

qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
Tell me how this happens. I screenshot this after each round add up the right sides points. My club is on left.

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Somebody played and then left the club. Their points remain.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    That's dumb. Lol
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

CvC points now leave with the player if they leave. It's also possible that they tried to 'continue' and there was a glitch that restarted the app. When that happens, their CvC points get added to the club, but it won't show under their name. Sadly, that's happened to me on more than once occasion.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah we won our first round because 5 of the opposing club left the club mid round 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Must be happening a lot then @DFBB ... in the earlier match up players were joining and leaving but theur points remained, looked like one entry and gone.... it looked like a public club that the regular members never showed up but a few "club jumpers" came went, leaving their points behind
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    CvC points now leave with the player if they leave. It's also possible that they tried to 'continue' and there was a glitch that restarted the app. When that happens, their CvC points get added to the club, but it won't show under their name. Sadly, that's happened to me on more than once occasion.
    This has happened to me several times as well. Autoplay and the game freezes. Sucks because a good round won’t count for high round
  • Options
    BDFeatedBDFeated Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    My club has had it happen twice today where one person from the other club puts up a pretty good round and high game but when I beat their score they dropped from the other club. Are you allowed to drop out and jump in with another club and continue playing in their CvsC event?