Options

club event rewards our-dated?

mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
anyone else feeling like club event rewards are out-dated. Unless your club gets in top 3 I feel like the rewards are almost meaningless to people that have all 5 star players. If there was more prime xp and prime or speciality players I feel like it would make club events (like weekend tourney) seem more worthwhile. Is it just me that feels this way?

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Shhhhh!!!!! They will change tier 7 to a whopping 80million like last year to punish us!

If the rewards do get better, the events are gonna get harder. Its just the way its been, is now, and will always be.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @MISSRED I don’t hate the idea of tougher tiers if the rewards are worth it. 
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    @MISSRED I don’t hate the idea of tougher tiers if the rewards are worth it. 
    Depends on how tough, and what rewards.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    sfgiants101sfgiants101 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    My club finished in the top 10 tonight and I finished in the top 5 in the single event. I didn’t receive one player that made the team. In the club event boxes I got evo points and very little xp. For the gold and time investment it was a waste. What is the point of playing for terrible rewards.
  • Options
    biddobangbiddobang Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Yes.  Most users are dumping an outrageous amount of gold over the 3 day weekend event and get little to nothing back in return.  Toss out some prizes that can help all tiers of players and keep the customers satisfied.