Options

All-Star Event

lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
So according to the event tab, this Wednesday is going to be an "All-Star Event". Does anybody have a clue about what that entails?

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I believe they also called the Slugfest event "All-Star Event" the week of the all-star game. That week, we received an all-star slugger for beating level 1. I could be wrong and it could be a completely new event entirely, but my belief is that it will simply be the regular slugfest with all-star slugger(s) obtainable.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

I believe they also called the Slugfest event "All-Star Event" the week of the all-star game. That week, we received an all-star slugger for beating level 1. I could be wrong and it could be a completely new event entirely, but my belief is that it will simply be the regular slugfest with all-star slugger(s) obtainable.

Yup, that's exactly what I've been telling others. And then? Legend derby next week!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    DFBB said:

Yup, that's exactly what I've been telling others. And then? Legend derby next week!
    That would be amazing, I recently restarted, still Silver and i’ve been crushing Slugfest for the past 5 weeks, i’m still curious to know the bonus player tomorrow though
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @DFBB you think tom's derby is guna be a legend? If so thats means WOH is only 2 weeks or so away from adding legends into WOH.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:

@DFBB you think tom's derby is guna be a legend? If so thats means WOH is only 2 weeks or so away from adding legends into WOH.

No. I think next week's derby will be a legend. Maybe I should preface my opinion with the fact that I'm like 0-58 with my Glu predictions. :)
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Still thats a good sign. I hope yesterdays WOH was a test run for when they bring in legends. A 445 pom is the same as if they brought in a 445 SP legend. As much as I hated yesterday I bet that this will be the new norm for WOH and Derby alike. The are making it harder and harder in anticipation of bringing in legend prizes. Just hope to have better luck next week, never have I struggled so much in WOH and failed after so many attempts.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Bote time! Lol

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    BOTE BOMBS
  • Options
    FiveStarFlicksFiveStarFlicks Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

That would be awesome
  • Options
    lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    It's funny how the slugger reward for this week, Bote, only has 3 career hrs, but since he is a cubbie look out.