Options

App crashing after iOS update

2Next

Comments

• Options
    scotttystl1scotttystl1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    GLU said something on twitter about they have temporarily relaxed login restrictions so you dont have to worry about using your "one time" re-link/restore account
  • Options
    RacelRacel Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Don’t ever uninstall app ! Unless glu unlocks ur team 
    This is not true. I took a leap of faith and uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. After going through the tutorial, I was able to log in using my email and password. I have never contacted glu about "unlocking" my team. As long as you've only ever installed and played on one device, it appears to be fine.
    It sounds like some of those that have used Facebook to backup their team are not having the same success as you did. I cannot speak for everyone or their specific situation/experience, but that’s what I am hearing.
    idk if that's the case. I've coached several members of my club who are connected via Facebook and they have been able to regain access to their accounts without issue.
    Glu announced on Twitter that they are lifting the restrictions temporarily so that people can uninstall the app and still recover it through Facebook without any issues. I’m not sure for how long so do it now while you still can. 
  • Options
    27andcounting27andcounting Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    anyone have any luck yet? i have had no luck whatsoever! locked out i have my team backed up been playing since 2015 now i have nothing! not happy! did everything the right way so hope they fix this! just no communication is terrible not one word from customer service! if i did that in my job i would not have a job! lets go @glusupport
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well....I did the uninstall re-install however the multi device lock is still in place and the error is "logon from this device is not available. please continue to use the game on the original device (at the bottom of the lake) if you have any questions please contact support. (sadly this is my new original device) as my old original device sleeps with the fishes) so sorry club, looks like im out for the day..

Just remember "wherever you go in life...there you are"
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options

GLU said something on twitter about they have temporarily relaxed login restrictions so you dont have to worry about using your "one time" re-link/restore account

Yeah.....No didn't work

• Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Send a PM here to @blueleopard with your team name so he can take off the restriction until you're able to log in
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options

Send a PM here to @blueleopard with your team name so he can take off the restriction until you're able to log in

I did...still radio silence, I know they have to be swamped but dang.

• Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Functionally TSB Season mode completes a game; although, vs Player crashes trying to continue an existing game.

Update: Seems without doing anything, crashes have been fixed. Good Luck.
    Cosmetically, Uniforms are now mirroring opponent’s team!
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @blueleopard the new update today didn’t fix nothing.  Was this suppose to be the fix?    I still can’t play my playoff game, or my tourney game,  and now I find out it also crashing with cvc game when trying to start one.  I also loose that ticket.   I didn’t try to reinstall because I can still do some stuff in there.   What’s your advice?  Any updates on progress?