Options

Starting a new team

bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
So I lost one of my teams. It is all my fault I didn't have it backed up to email or FB. Anyways I started over and besides getting a switch hitting catcher for my legend. I would like to know what any of you would do differently starting over knowing what you know now.

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Even if you didn't back up your team and it's 'lost,' CS can help you recover. This is part of their official announcement:

If your account is NOT associated with a Facebook or E-Mail, Customer Care will have to convert your account to an e-mail account so you can continue tapping away with the roster you worked so hard to build! Again, they'll just need your MLB TSB 18 username!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Like @DFBB said your account is still accessible if you wish to regain access.

In the event this is a good excuse for a fresh start, I would recommend staying bronze and maxing out everything (especially sluggers and upgrades). Once all maxed out, I would recommend you move up to silver and do the same. Don't be in a rush to move on from Silver, as it is an excellent place to be able to cycle WOH and Slugfest each week and really build up your assets. You can consult this well thought out post from @Houmy ( https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018/discussion/5446514/going-to-gold-from-silver-my-personal-experiences#latest ) when you feel you may be ready to move up to gold. Good luck!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I agree with all @LonzoBallin said but the one thing you should keep in mind is that the easiest way to get quality players has been WOH and not sure how much longer GLU will offer Infield/Outfield players before moving on to pitchers and then hopefully legends so if you were able to cycle it with the other team and have some good players already you should keep that in mind as well.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I think In will just rebuild and take it slow.
  • Options
    assertprovinceassertprovince Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited November 2023
    In order for you to keep hammering away at the roster you've worked so hard to assemble, Customer Care will need to convert your account to an email account if it isn't already connected to Facebook or email.  You should also bear in snake io mind that you have some good players already if you were able to cycle it with the opposing squad.