Options

Unable to play Club vs Club

ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
“There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez

Comments

• Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    I heard someone say first update to version 2.02, which worked for me. If that doesnt work, reinstall the app. 

• Options
    qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I got my iPad to work with other account and had 7 minutes left on c vs c I just finished it but nothing on this account and android also they changed prizes and they are garbage.
  • Options

• Options
    Not even worth playing 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    There's also the same lag and pitcher freezing as slugfest now in CvC ... hopefully the rewards will improve agsin down the road? Not a lot of people participating and it seems that autoplay has increased, possibly because no one cares. Show up in the last two minutes, autoplay a couple of times, then be done with it is what it looked like to me...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I saw what glu was trying to do but they used a sledgehammer to bash in an ant.  Hopefully feedback here can help them tweak a few things to make CvC more enjoyable for more than for folks in platinum and much more for diamond clubs.  I doubt while CvC is pretty rewarding at the upper two tiers that there are that many clubs at Platinum + level .  One thing I saw was suggested that would have been better is to impose say a minimum club member criteria along with how they handle their regular events (changing or joining a club while an event in progress voids any personal awards during that event).