Options

5 star scherzer box

SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
hmm false advertising?... i got the box since u had a chance of one of "2 players with skills"
then i see the choices and im like where in the 2nd skill at ?
mid tier is just as good as base...

Comments

• Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    That middle Scherzer is definitely supposed to have skill and should have a max somewhere around 360. Hopefully if you happen to pull him his skill/ratings will be edited.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That middle Scherzer is definitely supposed to have skill and should have a max somewhere around 360. Hopefully if you happen to pull him his skill/ratings will be edited.
    Actually, it is correct as displayed. The cactus Max was released several months ago and pitchers only recently received bonus skills. It's appears to be a typo in the news section.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:

Actually, it is correct as displayed. The cactus Max was released several months ago and pitchers only recently received bonus skills. It's appears to be a typo in the news section.

Thanks for clarifying. I meant in these boxes the middle pick has traditionally been a player with a skill and a max around 360. I think they placed the wrong Scherzer in the box.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Thanks for clarifying. I meant in these boxes the middle pick has traditionally been a player with a skill and a max around 360. I think they placed the wrong Scherzer in the box.
    Off the top of my head, I don't recall a Max with a bonus skill that isn't above 400. In fact, yesterday was the first time I've seen a pitcher(Familia) with a bonus skill that was sub 400 max.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:

DFBB said:

Off the top of my head, I don't recall a Max with a bonus skill that isn't above 400. In fact, yesterday was the first time I've seen a pitcher(Familia) with a bonus skill that was sub 400 max.

Yeah, I guess pitchers are a different animal.
    Proud TSB VIP!