Options

Received a notification to collect gifts, but nothing is there.

wschamps7777wschamps7777 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
edited August 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Myself and the rest of my club received notifications to collect our Day 2 gifts for "7 days of awesome", however, there are no gifts to receive.  I was under the impression that the gifts were to be available at noon, meaning every continental US time zone should be covered at this point.  Still no gifts, and no response from customer care.

Comments

• Options
    wschamps7777wschamps7777 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    2:52 PM (CST)  Gifts received.  Issue resolved.
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Myself and the rest of my club received notifications to collect our Day 2 gifts for "7 days of awesome", however, there are no gifts to receive.  I was under the impression that the gifts were to be available at noon, meaning every continental US time zone should be covered at this point.  Still no gifts, and no response from customer care.
    There definitely seems to be an issue with today’s free reward. Give it some time. They always make it right. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    There definitely seems to be an issue with today’s free reward. Give it a few. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    There definitely seems to be an issue with today’s free reward. Give it some time. They always make it right. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    There definitely seems to be an issue with today’s free reward. Give it a few. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Same here
  • Options
    safeco24safeco24 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same
  • Options
    sfgiants101sfgiants101 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Same here. I love playing this game, but it feels that the last month or so has been really glitchy.
  • Options
    Same here. I love playing this game, but it feels that the last month or so has been really glitchy. 
  • Options
    ghostofmiggypastghostofmiggypast Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Same here
  • Options
    safeco24safeco24 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same
  • Options
  • Options