Options

Prime Players

royallyscrewedroyallyscrewed Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
Getting a prime player is great and exciting. But it is way harder to level them up compared to a normal 5 star player. Is anyone, other then me not using prime players due to this????

Comments

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I keep two prime players. One pitcher and one hitter. Keep in mind: When you trade in a prime player, you get prime xp instead of regular xp. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    If you are bronze or silver they are not too hard to level up, but once you become gold or above it can become a liability to have too many primes/legends.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

If you are bronze or silver they are not too hard to level up, but once you become gold or above it can become a liability to have too many primes/legends.

Since I beat Slugfest each week I have chosen to stay silver. It would take truck loads of Prime XP for me to level up my Prime Sluggers (11) on top of my Prime Players (7).
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    nym5fan said:

Since I beat Slugfest each week I have chosen to stay silver. It would take truck loads of Prime XP for me to level up my Prime Sluggers (11) on top of my Prime Players (7).
    haha, yeah, with a lineup like that, you are silver for life!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I currently have 6 Prime players (4 pitchers and 2 batters).
    Right now, I only have 3 total that are in my starting lineups and have been focusing on leveling them up first.
    I hang onto all of them, just in case. For the time being, I'm finding my skilled players to be more valuable but that will change as I level up.
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Cycling Slugfest is definitely the easiest way to get a lot of Prime XP, I currently have myself 7 Prime Players and Sluggers on a Silver team
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m up to 9 Prime players and one legend, have 4 primes capped, one I’m working on in gold, 3 more at silver 10 and two more in bronze, I honestly will have to at some point spend some money getting xp on all these guys.  I can’t cycle slugfest because I went gold before Prime sluggers came out so I’m funding these guys basically with CvC as I win lots of Mvp/high rounds through that and can get a little bit with my 1-2 cycles of WoH.
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Yup! 2 weeks ago i got Schwarber, Correa and, Bogaerts and i liked Correa the least cause he was a PITA to boost. Id much rather had a 3rd regular player with a skill. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".