Options

Switch hitters

soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
edited August 2018 in General TSB Discussion
I've been trying to load up my team with switch hitters as they all easily outpace my best lefties. I'm wondering who the best OFs are in game so far released that are switch hitters, and who I should be keeping an eye out for to come.

Here's what I have so far capped. I'm in platinum, so replacing a capped player is not doable. Not interested in legends or other primes, I'm only at 7k prime xp, so I'd need 285k more before I can cap another (Not soon lol). Legends and slugfest are laughable at this point and have no significance or use (I constantly consider restarting my team, wish I had known racing through divisions was a bad idea before I did it).
C - Ramos prime
1B - Votto
2B - Lowrie  (switch)
3B - Ramirez Potm (switch)
SS - Escobar  (switch)
DH - Ramirez prime (switch)
OF - Trash, none capped
As of now, I'm hoping a 355-370 max version of happ or albies comes out, as they are the only two I know of. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

As a side note, I'd also like to know if any of you have had the same success with switch hitters. The four of mine all hit .500 and kill it in CVC/WOH for me. 
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    mitchdavenport3mitchdavenport3 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    My only 5 star switch right now is Max. Lowrie but have had the similar success with him as you. I am definitely keeping my eye out for more to get my hands on.
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Do you have regular Lowrie or max 355 Lowrie? If it’s max 355 Lowrie, Albies won’t make that much of a difference because they both play second base. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Do you have regular Lowrie or max 355 Lowrie? If it’s max 355 Lowrie, Albies won’t make that much of a difference because they both play second base. 
    D'oh, thought he was an OF! Plans ruined lol

Yeah I have 355 max Lowrie