Options

So hear me out

spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
Did y'all every think maybe the weekend prior with what .. 16 different teams as bonuses that they were giving everyone an easy weekend in prep for this. I mean nobody complained that TOO many bonuses were given . Just saying to me it seems they had half the league all as bonuses last week so yes it may stink this week especially if you didn't get a bonus player ... But in reality . The weekend tournament rewards are trash anyways . So I'm unsure why everyone is so so very angry . I'm sure it'll return to your normally scheduled programming next weekend

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap dead on @spicedaddy30. Last week was crazy pts for teams and no one complained, people are upset I get it. But its only 1 weekend. You dont wanna play then take the weekend and enjoy with your families and friends without baseball.
    Cheers,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Well said
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Did y'all every think maybe the weekend prior with what .. 16 different teams as bonuses that they were giving everyone an easy weekend in prep for this. I mean nobody complained that TOO many bonuses were given . Just saying to me it seems they had half the league all as bonuses last week so yes it may stink this week especially if you didn't get a bonus player ... But in reality . The weekend tournament rewards are trash anyways . So I'm unsure why everyone is so so very angry . I'm sure it'll return to your normally scheduled programming next weekend
    I complained then that it was to easy and no fun. Its become more about luck like a slot machine these days. It use to be guys that played more and spent more, well they wone more. Nowadays because of giveaway and impossible odds, you cant just play well do well.

The week everyone got 5 free prime picks, i watched guys that never play instantly grow a beast like team compared to those that spent and grind. Fair reasonable gameplay is in serious question and im not sure which post documented it, but the gaming commission may get involved? Not sure if true, but regulation is needed. 

I dont like spending $20 Thursday for a player just to watch 10,000 other guys be given him for free 1hour later. How was that fair to me? Nothing they do makes sense anymore. Older versions were so much better. I look forward to 2019, but 2018 is collapsing 1/2 way in. 

"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".