Options

Contest rewards

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
at this point in the season #1 draft picks are completely useless except for xp, they should just raise the xp rewards and cut out the picks or change them to boxes. I’m finding it harder and harder to spend gold on streaks just to get 200-500 xp draft picks.

Comments

• Options
    dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I agree. The weekend event is basically useless to me at this point so there's really no incentive to play on the weekends aside from CvC
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yes if you have played from day 1 then the draft picks are useless and honestly so is the XP you get from trading them in. If you haven't played from day 1 then you wouldn't have a good enough team to get high enough to earn those 1st round draft picks. Not even sure why some spend the gold for weekend boxes and streaks in these events at this point. I use all my gold for WOH & Slugfest only now.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    So their should be another set of rewards for gold and up teams. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @whammo911 that wouldn't work either as you can make a gold team in one or two days without having the players deserving of a gold team. I have even seen Diamond teams that are weaker than silver teams.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I think all the rewards should reflect directly to your division. It's kinda dumb that silver teams get the same rewards as a platinum team. Most events give silver teams enough xp to cap a player (or two) while a platinum team doesn't get enough to upgrade a player one time. Ive got three potm at bronze 1 riding the pine cause theyre literally useless til I drop about 80-100k xp into them. Kept hoping for xp from the free potm boxes and kept getting players. Those poor souls in diamond...

The only good thing about being in platinum is the game is so skewed to lower teams that it's not worth spending any money on, because no money will really help at this point (beyond unreasonable amounts). So I guess, thanks for making the game this way glu so that I save my money that I would have gladly spent  XD

Feel free to send me your #1 picks though I'll take any xp I can find lol

Sorry to go off topic a little, started off trying to reply and ended up ranting ><

(Coming from a frustrated platinum team ofc XD)
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Houmy said:

Yes if you have played from day 1 then the draft picks are useless and honestly so is the XP you get from trading them in. If you haven't played from day 1 then you wouldn't have a good enough team to get high enough to earn those 1st round draft picks. Not even sure why some spend the gold for weekend boxes and streaks in these events at this point. I use all my gold for WOH & Slugfest only now.

I use all mine on legend xp boxes lol until the express is maxed ! Then I'll blow it on an ATG or another super tempting legend box. No interest currently . I really have fingers crossed for a catcher . It's currently my weakest position