Options

GLU and TSB in general

Denver710BombersDenver710Bombers Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
edited August 2018 in Tap Sports Bulletin Board
I have been playing this game for a few years now and I come back every year.. The customer services are very helpful and they do a great job of helping you to solve your issue or questions within reason. This is one of the best games out there and GLU does a great job helping you out if you need them. I’d recommend it any day.

Comments

• Options
    MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Really???? Even after these last 2 main events? Really? Not going downhill in your eyes at all? 

This year the prices went up. The odds got tougher to get one. The bonus players became fewer. No incentive AT ALL to play. Massive reasons to spend money though. 

Its not even fun just tapping autoplay 1,000 a day. And even only that one thing most of us do 90% of the time has become useless unless you have that one special player that cost on average $20+ to get. Seriously this game has become to expensive for the average Joe to play. Ill see ya all in 2019
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • Options
    Maybe in 2019, if they fix it....
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @MISSRED I think it's clear @Denver710Bombers either works for GLU in some crappy third world internet cafe posting insane canned comments to further their con or he's a mentally limited fanboy who thinks posting such obvious ridiculousness might score him a date with a semi-bathed game developer some day.

No part of what he said has any relationship to honesty or the real world.
  • Options
    27andcounting27andcounting Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    MISSRED said:

Really???? Even after these last 2 main events? Really? Not going downhill in your eyes at all? 

This year the prices went up. The odds got tougher to get one. The bonus players became fewer. No incentive AT ALL to play. Massive reasons to spend money though. 

Its not even fun just tapping autoplay 1,000 a day. And even only that one thing most of us do 90% of the time has become useless unless you have that one special player that cost on average $20+ to get. Seriously this game has become to expensive for the average Joe to play. Ill see ya all in 2019

agreed man its so hard to compete with the hackers now! if you dont cheat you dont win!! i just spent 3k in gold trying for a weekend labor day play and got zero all xp just not nearly as fun as it was in the past
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Haha no I’m a real person and I don’t work for them.. I just dig the game and they have treated me well.. I will agree that they are asking for a lot more and the new thing their doing like this weekend where if you don’t have a box player (odds aren’t good) your pretty much useless to your club as far as putting any sort of good points up. I still stick by what I said fellas sorry.
  • Options
    Im guessing youre just fishing for vip. If VIP is what you want, spend $800+, there is no other way dont believe the rumors. They say activity, ha! Im well over 10,000 games with 80% win rate. They say be nice and active on forums, HA! I joined FB, Twitter and, this one months ago all for the first time and was so polite. Spend a little, HA! Im in over $200 this year. 

Only sure fire method to get VIP, and i think thats what you want, is all my clubmates past to present said they got ot right after the $800 mark. These are honest friends, not liars toying with non-VIPs. 

For my couple hundred, im chop liver to glu and cant buy a player in a box now. Im not scared of glu, i hope they ban me so i stop wasting my money. Eff glu! The most unfair gameplay on all the net. Im weaning off this shit and onto a more fair baseball app i will not name here but is well known and arguably better then tsb. They arent money grubbers either with pay for no chance to play odds. 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Lol I think you need to calm down there buddy it’s just a game 
  • Options
    Lol I think you need to calm down there buddy it’s just a game 
    No, it was just a game. Now its legalized gambling that doesnt pay. I got me a labor day player too, so im not impressed. But it was way harder then its ever been before. And far harder then youd expect on "just a game". 
  • Options
    STAYINHOTSTAYINHOT Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am pretty disappointed too tbh, costs have gone up, quality of response has gone down. I currently have an open ticket with customer service because my inactives (which were locked) disappeared without trace. Players that I had had for months, all stats and the player just vanished. However last weekend I scored 'the conductor' from a box ( I bought the £20 for 8 bundle) and that also disappeared. My Prime Kemp disappeared. My 5* Bellinger, Puig, Rondon, Judge, Severino, Correa disappeared. All of these were levelled up to Gold.

Glu responded and said it had sorted it only for them to actually remove the rest of my inactives!! Prime La Potencia, 5* Wood and Syndergard.

Feel incredibly frustrated and not listened to at all.