Options

LoL 112-4 in Season Mode

GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
Who wants to bet that i'm gonna lose in QuarterFinals ;) 

Comments

• Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    I kept losing after moving up from Silver to Gold with 16 games to play. Ended up winning the playoffs. Go figure.
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I just finished my season with the same record! lol. I won the whole thing. 8-0 now in the next season.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I'm not one to brag or anything but I'm gonna go ahead and brag just a tiny little B)

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:

I'm not one to brag or anything but I'm gonna go ahead and brag just a tiny little B)

i'm going for the undefeated this season. That should be an achievement worth some gold.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Best of luck @nym5fan . That season was right after I went gold and the next season it dropped to 114-2. Current one at 56-0 so keeping fingers crossed for another perfect season.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:

Best of luck @nym5fan . That season was right after I went gold and the next season it dropped to 114-2. Current one at 56-0 so keeping fingers crossed for another perfect season.

Thanks man, best of luck to you as well!
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My last two seasons were 110-6, and 111-5, and currently 55-1 this season, before these last 2.5 seasons I had some good seasons but lost anywhere from 20 to 35 games, I’ve hit on 3 or 4 primes from WoH and my team is 83k in Gold now so I must have gotten to a threshold that gold season teams can’t compete at other than the few very best teams once in a while.
  • Options
    mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    nym5fan said:
    I just finished my season with the same record! lol. I won the whole thing. 8-0 now in the next season.
    That’s crazy I just won mine n that was my record too then I moved up
  • Options
    GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    This game gameplay is weird !!! I won the Finals in the 10th inning 8-7 ... and each time i begin a new season versus Cleveland i lost !!!

• Options
    nym5fan said:
    That’s crazy I just won mine n that was my record too then I moved up
  • Options
    My new season was Indians n I’m 1-3 now lol thanks crazy 
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I can’t win the finals this year. Last year it was almost automatic. Won the semis a bunch but that’s it. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I'm with @GoJays61 I've been 115-1 the past 3 or 4 seasons .. Cleveland beats me the first darn game of every season lol
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Came to the party late but got my perfect season, then promptly lost the first game of the new season lol (all autoplay).

It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    I just had back to back perfect seasons. Working on the third, but I am not sure I will get it. Seems I am scoring less this season and pitchers are giving up a few runs. So we will see how it goes. As long as I get the PXP and LXP at the end IDC. 
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @nym5fan absolutely, I did the 150 gold hurry up thing for 4 days, every 8 hrs, to make sure I got the pxp for Freeman for woh monday morning... plus a few other things like cvc, a few pxp boxes, a few mystery boxes that didnt give players, and wrong picks for epic moments lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Pulled this off a week or so ago now im rollin on 52-0 hope i can keep it up. Im still silver though with 4 legends so i should be killing it. always fun to show off though ha.