Options

Having trouble getting alvarez to play

jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
edited September 2018 in General TSB Discussion
pulled alvarez and i inserted him as my closer. I made sure every other active reliever was ranked lower than him so he would pitch and i could pull the bonus. Now the issue im having is all of my starters are throwing complete games. They are anywhere from 180-196 silver 10...do i have to put in worse starters as well? Or is there a way around this?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Autoplay till the sixth and then manually put him in. And put him at RP1. Not CL.. He will pitch more innings.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Autoplay till the sixth and then manually put him in. And put him at RP1. Not CL.. He will pitch more innings.
    Wow i feel stupid now lol thx
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I put him as Setup Man. And I made sure my Closer was rated a good bit lower. That way, he pitches the 8th and 9th inning. If I put him as my RP1, it doesn’t let me select a SM or Closer until the 8th inning 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    jpuck6190 said:
    pulled alvarez and i inserted him as my closer. I made sure every other active reliever was ranked lower than him so he would pitch and i could pull the bonus. Now the issue im having is all of my starters are throwing complete games. They are anywhere from 180-196 silver 10...do i have to put in worse starters as well? Or is there a way around this?
    Upgrade him if possible. If your starters are rated higher than him, even after being worn down, they won’t be put in. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    I put him as Setup Man. And I made sure my Closer was rated a good bit lower. That way, he pitches the 8th and 9th inning. If I put him as my RP1, it doesn’t let me select a SM or Closer until the 8th inning 
    I will try this as well i have him at rp1 now and when i insert him in the 7th he only pitches one inning thanks for the heads up