Options

Done.

seven1treyseven1trey Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
I finally got my fill of TSB today, and decided to put my money where my mouth is. I deleted the app and am through playing Glu's games. 

I looked at google pay receipts today and I have spent over 500 dollars on this game. I should have my head examined. And that doesn't count the hours I have frittered away here either. If the game was enjoyable these would be acceptable but I haven't had anything but aggravation in a couple of months now. The boxes are ridiculous, the gameplay on CVC, Walkoff, and Slugfest is a bunch of crap, and the constant need to funnel money into this game just sucked all the fun out for me. I have heard others say they may give it up as well so I know I'm not alone. I hope those of you that stay enjoy the game and have great success. 

Comments

• Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    When you’re so upset , you just have to post about it twice
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    Yeah not sure how that happened, but youre right it does come off as a little melodramatic. You guys have fun with it though.
  • Options
    27andcounting27andcounting Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

I finally got my fill of TSB today, and decided to put my money where my mouth is. I deleted the app and am through playing Glu's games. 

I looked at google pay receipts today and I have spent over 500 dollars on this game. I should have my head examined. And that doesn't count the hours I have frittered away here either. If the game was enjoyable these would be acceptable but I haven't had anything but aggravation in a couple of months now. The boxes are ridiculous, the gameplay on CVC, Walkoff, and Slugfest is a bunch of crap, and the constant need to funnel money into this game just sucked all the fun out for me. I have heard others say they may give it up as well so I know I'm not alone. I hope those of you that stay enjoy the game and have great success. 

hate to say i am starting to agree with ya man! it does not matter how much you build or lever your team! all that matters not to really compete is spending money weekly on rental players and the odds are just insane i think the weekend box literally was at like 2.5% chance of getting a bonus player!! so 97.5% chance of nothing worth the money!! i was 0-12 in getting any player at all let alone one that got me bonus points!! oh well if we are willing to pay they will keep doing it
  • Options
    Yeah you're right. As long as folks are paying, they will keep it up, and why not? I don't blame them for running a business, I just had to get out because it wasn't good for me. The same reason I wouldn't eat at a restaurant I don't like, or shop at a store where i have had bad service or goods. I am not faulting anyone who continues to play this game, I just personally reached the point where I had had enough. My team was pretty good (around 75k team strength as a silver team, and I had over 5500 wins and about 1500 losses all told) but I just could not beat walk off even with shelling out a lot of gold on POTW, restart, boosts, etc. My sluggers were not quite 30k strength so actually pretty weak there, but that was my own fault for not leveling them up from the jump.

What it boils down to is this is basically a gambling app with a baseball theme, and I would rather just play poker or blackjack, where i am more comfortable with the odds and rules.

Lastly, I know there are plenty of folks that are thinking i should shut up and stop whining, but I can promise you that if 90% of them were in my position they would be bitching too. To spend over 500 bucks and barely be competitive was just too rich for my blood. Anyone who is comfortable with that, more power to 'em.